Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bloody way is this Stoke kid we're interested in 16, look at him

That pic of the stoke player pictured is not the player we want-thats Andre Goderinne another decent forward for them that has done well ,
below is right player
1588710304600.png

Good evening mate you reckon we will sign anyone this summer.
Probably mate,who knows who though, as we get linked to a lot of players and most times the same player every few days or weeks,its like Groundhog day most of the time with players linked to us

Probably mate,who knows who though, as we get linked to a lot of players and most times the same player every few days or weeks,its like Groundhog day most of the time with players linked to us
I agree with you on this point can you post a picture of your device please.

I agree with you on this point can you post a picture of your device please.

Similar pics of what i have-quicker way lol

1 shield -my main one for TV
1588711435624.png

2 phillips android tvs for when all games at once

1588711707424.png

three 4k firesticks same reason as above-and a few normal 2nd gen firesticks,plus 2nd gen firebox lol
1588711466567.png

Last edited:

Hahahaha they actually made a signing video for an 8 year old??? Love this club

....it’s the lengths they go to if they have one that looks really special, but the majority will be treated very differently.

The Academy is a fine place for kids to play footy, but families need to treat it like a Sunday morning team and not pressure the kids because nearly all be will be discarded at some point. Enjoy learning, enjoy playing, make friends and see where the journey takes them.

.....just noting that highly rated youngster Lewis Dobbin recently signed his first professional contract with us despite interest from Premier League teams and clubs abroad. Dobbin is a Stoke lad, perhaps another plus if we’re trying to attract Mo Sankoh.
Even though the likes Simms( I know he’s moved up to the 23’s now) and cannon score the goals. I got the feeling the club rate Dobbin higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.