Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a good window overall - but the cracking start we've had as opened up that opportunity to get just 1-2 shrewd deals in to pad the squad and give us options.

Romero & King wouldn't cost a fortune but would completely give us another dynamic to the squad.

Dont think we'll have a better shot at top 4 never mind the kin league!

As you say an injury to DCL/Richarlison/James or Pickford not sorting his head out and we may look back cursing not getting 1 or 2 deals in.

Im more bothered about not replacing Kean than Pickford tbh as much as I have absolutely no faith in Jordan turing his form around - I think his heads gone like De Gea.

So you think Pickford's head is gone and presumably that he'll continue to cost us goals as a result, but you're less bothered about replacing him than you are a striker who very rarely played at all?
Makes sense

So you think Pickford's head is gone and presumably that he'll continue to cost us goals as a result, but you're less bothered about replacing him than you are a striker who very rarely played at all?
Makes sense

If Pickford is done Lossl or Virginia can step in - I have no faith in them like but you never know we've not seen much of them.

Whereas I've seen plenty of Tosun & Sandro to know I could play up front and do a better job.

We've had a good window overall - but the cracking start we've had as opened up that opportunity to get just 1-2 shrewd deals in to pad the squad and give us options.

Romero & King wouldn't cost a fortune but would completely give us another dynamic to the squad.

Dont think we'll have a better shot at top 4 never mind the kin league!

As you say an injury to DCL/Richarlison/James or Pickford not sorting his head out and we may look back cursing not getting 1 or 2 deals in.

Im more bothered about not replacing Kean than Pickford tbh as much as I have absolutely no faith in Jordan turing his form around - I think his heads gone like De Gea.
De gea didn't just lose form man.

He had his own coach and after he signed a deal without telling the coach (who he had been with for years) , the coach quit united. Ever since de gea has been struggling.

Not sure if any striker of value would have wanted to come here and take on Kean's role. There has to be more behind why we were prepared to send him back to Italy. Carlo will have agreed to it surely. Pickford I think may still be ok - he does well after playing for Ingerlund - but the first game back will be a test. Lets hope he plays a blinder in that one.

Theres 2 ways to look at the window. One being the obvious "holy fn crap look at who we signed!" and the other being the OTHER obvious "....kind of surprised we didn't get anyone at the tail end just to complete the squad".

Still a possibility, however, that we may still be bringing in someone before the EFL deadline but a keeper will not be one of them almost certainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.