Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Coman play under Don Carlo whilst he was there?

1601910101745.png

I'd stay well clear of Gazzaniga....

Romero is better but Utd won't be wanting to do a good deal with us.

We go with what we have I think. Can't see us getting a good keeper in will want assurances he starts.

That's a cop out answer! Whether they've earned it or not, we have no choice but to trust the manager and DoF, if we sign him and play him then we sign him and play him, nothing we can do about it. This is a conversation about how good he is and whether we think he would be a good signing though. You suggested Spurs fans think he's good, i'm just pointing out that they don't think he's that good.
It's not a cop out answer though, If they believe he is better than pickford (Carlo and Marcel) then i trust him, and i've seen with my eyes that i think he's a decent keeper.

The spurs fans ive spoke to, admittedly i only know two of them both say they were fine with him to stay as their number 1 when he got in last season, But Lloris is their captain.

If youre asking me if i think he could come in and be evertons number 1 this season, I do.

People are far too much invested into a keeper that is clearly second choice if we did bring them in.

Pickford ain't getting dropped, even if we are bringing a keeper in.
At least he’s a viable alternative is T. rex arms keeps throwing shots in

Status
Not open for further replies.