Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the window closing Monday and most players away on international duty I would say Sat Sun will be busy
One reason the Godfrey transfer was wrapped ,because Marcel has a busy weekend ahead of him
Imagine poor Godfrey arriving at training Monday and seeing
Bolaise
Sandro
Pennington
Connolly
Davies
Delph etc

With the window closing Monday and most players away on international duty I would say Sat Sun will be busy
One reason the Godfrey transfer was wrapped ,because Marcel has a busy weekend ahead of him
Imagine poor Godfrey arriving at training Monday and seeing
Bolaise
Sandro
Pennington
Connolly
Davies
Delph etc

imagine him coming in, and over e following 3-4 days people are disappearing like don carlo has a hit out on the heads of the underperformers.

Palace stepping up interest in Benrahma according to Sky hmmm. Is Zaha coming to us lol ? And 23M for Brewster, christ that is daylight robbery from them again like Ibe/Solanke.
Wilder is panicking
After last season he thought the PL was a breeze
Second season now and clubs have them copped plus they lost their best player
They should have gone all out to sign Henderson

Think Davies & Kean will be moved on.

Starting to think the same with Juve linked for Kean and Southampton for Davies, I think Sandro will go before the widow shuts as well, 4 teams in spain want him, on loan and Besic is being linked with a move to Glasgow Rangers.

Stories saying we are "looking to offload" Walcott and Bolasie, not exactly new news, but no clubs being linked, they will probably go on loan somewhere. If they do I hope we get another RW in.

Palace stepping up interest in Benrahma according to Sky hmmm. Is Zaha coming to us lol ? And 23M for Brewster, christ that is daylight robbery from them again like Ibe/Solanke.

It's about 15 million down by all accounts. They will probabaly have to pay 15-20% ish to the previous club as part of the settlement. A decent deal by all means but not the 23 they make out. They might clear 10 and have a few in add ons (thats before the agent and player take their cut to move).

Brewster is also a lot better than Solanke. Solanke is a hideous footballer, Brewster is pretty talented.

Starting to think the same with Juve linked for Kean and Southampton for Davies, I think Sandro will go before the widow shuts as well, 4 teams in spain want him, on loan and Besic is being linked with a move to Glasgow Rangers.

Stories saying we are "looking to offload" Walcott and Bolasie, not exactly new news, but no clubs being linked, they will probably go on loan somewhere. If they do I hope we get another RW in.

There's always jan too, both of those will be in the last 6 months of their contracts, which probably doesn't make much difference because we're hardly going to be asking for big fees anyway. But walcott will be more attractive to a team down the bottom.

It's about 15 million down by all accounts. They will probabaly have to pay 15-20% ish to the previous club as part of the settlement. A decent deal by all means but not the 23 they make out. They might clear 10 and have a few in add ons (thats before the agent and player take their cut to move).

Brewster is also a lot better than Solanke. Solanke is a hideous footballer, Brewster is pretty talented.

I don't understand what they're doing, they're planning so short term by offloading someone like him

I don't understand what they're doing, they're planning so short term by offloading someone like him

Is he actually that good tho?

Or is he just the new Rossiter, Ojo, Sinclair, Woodburn that they hype up for no reason before them disappearing into oblivion a few years later

Status
Not open for further replies.