Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Utter nonsense.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pep-guardiola/spielertransfers/trainer/5672/station_id/128184

I could go through with a fine toothed comb but this proves youre chatting wham and likely on the wind up.

lol seriously?

Rodri, mendy, cancelo, bravo, stones, danilo, nolito, gündogun, gotze, benatia, bernat, ibrahimavic, caceres, keita, chygrynskyi.

That's not even including the couple of million euros players there just the big ones I can think of.

Some of them may be good players but they flopped under him.

Zlatan, Villa, Dani Alves, Coman, Ederson, Bernado Silva off the top of my head. Hardly a poor record. I'm sticking with my assertion that Ake would have improved us. Its largely a futile point now as Pep signed him, likely another one of his many flops !!

I mean ibrahimavic cost €45m and eto and flopped so hard under pep that he had to be loaned out then next season and then sold at half price the season later.

The man has been managing for over a decade at the top clubs in the world so he's going to have some hits but I'd say he's at most got a 50/50 record. Which is terrible for a top flight football manager.

I mean ibrahimavic cost €45m and eto and flopped so hard under pep that he had to be loaned out then next season and then sold at half price the season later.

The man has been managing for over a decade at the top clubs in the world so he's going to have some hits but I'd say he's at most got a 50/50 record. Which is terrible for a top flight football manager.

Would fit in well here on that basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.