Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about he’s a better crosser of the ball than Coleman who chips to no one?

how about he’s quicker than Coleman?
I'd take him if the plan was to play with three centre-backs and wing-backs, but he's too vulnerable to balls either side to be an option in a four-man defence. He also takes up very strange starting positions and is prone to being dragged around the pitch.

Let's put it this way, if we retain Sidibe as a backup option and get another RW/RB as a starter I wouldn't be that miffed. I would be really bothered if they retained him as a starter tho. He is a decent crosser and coming off the bench wouldn't be the worst option one would reckon, no?

Let's put it this way, if we retain Sidibe as a backup option and get another RW/RB as a starter I wouldn't be that miffed. I would be really bothered if they retained him as a starter tho. He is a decent crosser and coming off the bench wouldn't be the worst option one would reckon, no?
Is he better as a backup than Kenny? Probably. But if we’re keeping one of them as a backup, I’d rather we not spend the money and invest the 12m elsewhere.

Still can't believe we didn't keep Liam Walsh.

His contract is up on 31.05.2020 so could be signed on a free transfer. Would be a great addition to the squad. Imagine that...Everton actually not spending millions to sign a player.

If someone can attach a link to his recent wonder goal for Coventry, it would be appreciated and others will see why we should try to get him back.

Absolutely 100% certain he would have put a tackle in on Saturday, unlike the appallingly overpaid Sigurdsson.

His contract is up on 31.05.2020 so could be signed on a free transfer. Would be a great addition to the squad. Imagine that...Everton actually not spending millions to sign a player.

If someone can attach a link to his recent wonder goal for Coventry, it would be appreciated and others will see why we should try to get him back.

Absolutely 100% certain he would have put a tackle in on Saturday, unlike the appallingly overpaid Sigurdsson.

Isn't he playing in League 1?

Is he better as a backup than Kenny? Probably. But if we’re keeping one of them as a backup, I’d rather we not spend the money and invest the 12m elsewhere.

Or.
Buy him.
Then.

Sell for 17m get meunier on a free (sell seamus) and, pocket the cash (now 20-25m) and invest in el blammo (midfieldo or strikero).....

Brands - you heard it here first.

IGBTA - In GOT Brands Trusts Always

Hi Liam, hows life in League One?

Anything less than a complete cull of this current squad, and we face another season of failure and disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.