Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both 13 in the League.

15 in all comps.
It genuinely never occurred to me that the BBC would make a top scorer page for each individual club.

Easy to forget that some teams often have more than one or two players making it past three for the season.

Nah lad some on here think we'll finish top 6 holding for dear life onto 1-0 leads every week whilst our competitor's are blowing teams away by 3-4 goals...
Hope he proves us wrong but a 3 month spell isn’t good enough for me. Not only not scored in 9, think he’s been pretty crap too. Would love us to go big on another striker, depends on Kean though I suppose

Hope he proves us wrong but a 3 month spell isn’t good enough for me. Not only not scored in 9, think he’s been pretty crap too. Would love us to go big on another striker, depends on Kean though I suppose

With us playing 2 up top ideally I feel like we need 4 strikers anyway considering all it takes is 1 to be injured and we have no one on the bench.

If we can offload Sandro/Tosun im hoping we'll bring in another CF regardless of Kean who I think is another putz.

We dont even need to spend crazy money, if Brands is as good as he's meant to be surely he could scout us a good enough CF for £20-25 million who could come in and improve the side.

With us playing 2 up top ideally I feel like we need 4 strikers anyway considering all it takes is 1 to be injured and we have no one on the bench.

If we can offload Sandro/Tosun im hoping we'll bring in another CF regardless of Kean who I think is another putz.

We dont even need to spend crazy money, if Brands is as good as he's meant to be surely he could scout us a good enough CF for £25 million who could come in and improve the side.
Ideally he could bring one in for small £ but I’ve not got much hope...

Yeah Sandro & Tosun can leg it.

Keans a funny one for me. Looks absolutely [Poor language removed], but surely he’ll be better next season

We dont even need to spend crazy money, if Brands is as good as he's meant to be surely he could scout us a good enough CF for £25 million who could come in and improve the side.

What about Ellis Simms?

Im all for improving the squad and if we get rid of Tosun and Sandro I agree that 3 main Strikers is a risk, but I doubt we have a spare 25m if I'm honest.

Richarlison scored 14 goals last season and his 15 this season has been from start to finish.

DCL couldn't score in a brothel outside of 3 months in 3 years.

Im not disputing he hasn't scored 15 goals - but you'll never see that feat again whereas you will with Richarlison.
You cannot say this and that is the whole point and one that you can't seem to grasp.
If he has a stinker next season we'll know it was a purple patch and the DCL project is pretty much over but we have to wait till next season ends before saying silly statements like this, but facts are facts he went from 8 goals in all comps to 15 in the following season the improvement is obvious and on merit he deserves a fair crack next season with hopefully a brand spanking new midfield.

Ideally he could bring one in for small £ but I’ve not got much hope...

Yeah Sandro & Tosun can leg it.

Keans a funny one for me. Looks absolutely [Poor language removed], but surely he’ll be better next season

Problem is the season is only 2 months away mate. I've seen nothing of Kean to suggest he'll step up next season when you consider how much better Gordon & Braithwaite have looked despite being around the same age / having played at much lower levels than Kean.

If the club had any sense they would send him out on loan next season to a Bournemouth/ Watford type club in the championship like Chelsea did with Abraham (and we did with Holgate) and see if he makes the step up or not.

Problem is the season is only 2 months away mate. I've seen nothing of Kean to suggest he'll step up next season when you consider how much better Gordon & Braithwaite have looked despite being around the same age / having played at much lower levels than Kean.

If the club had any sense they would send him out on loan next season to a Bournemouth/ Watford type club in the championship like Chelsea did with Abraham (and we did with Holgate) and see if he makes the step up or not.

Yeah that's nothing to do with sense, its called a lack of funds.

We cant afford to send a Striker we paid 30m for out on loan if we don't have a replacement.

He needs to play every week tho, its the only way he improves sadly.

We really do not have unlimited funds.

What about Ellis Simms?

Im all for improving the squad and if we get rid of Tosun and Sandro I agree that 3 main Strikers is a risk, but I doubt we have a spare 25m if I'm honest.

I would like to see Simms get time on the pitch but think its too risky with him & Kean as our only back up options up top.

I still maintain that we are a Richarlison injury away from collapse unless we dont bring in another goalscorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.