Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out Gibson as one of the leavers.

Gibson with hindsight has been a complete waste of space and should have have been shown the door when he crashed his motor whilst in a drunken stupor.

I don't buy all this he is so talented business.

He ain't earned his corn and therefore as I said has been a waste of resources.

Him re-signing means we can get a fee. Expect3-4 million from Hull/Sunderland before deadline day

Hart
Coleman Kone Williams Baines
Witsel Barkley
Bolasie Mata Mirallas
Lukaku

Stekelberg
Holgate Jagielka Mori Oviedo
McCarthy Barry Gueye
Deulofeu Ghezzal
Bony

Robles, kenny, galloway, Garbutt, Besic, Gibson, Cleverley, Davies, Dowell, McGeady, Tarashaj, Niasse, Kone

is rice.

May have to sell some players, ha. I.e. the ones in bold

Gueye would be in my first 11. He has been magnificent so far.

We wont play 5 at the back when Coleman is fit.

I would be quite surprised if we played it again, I think its an experiment thats done.

Perhaps so. Or Coleman will fill in at rwb and we keep going.

Time will tell, early days yet, I'm personally enjoying noticing the changes being brought in

Mario Mandzukic being touted in a few papers for Chelsea since they've backed off from Rom...

At a certain point the media may cotton onto the fact Chelsea aren't operating in the same ballpark of players there able to buy as city and United, right now they're resembling the rs, being linked with quality at 50m etc and buying unproven or from teams like Leicester for 30.

Not much different to us really.

At a certain point the media may cotton onto the fact Chelsea aren't operating in the same ballpark of players there able to buy as city and United, right now they're resembling the rs, being linked with quality at 50m etc and buying unproven or from teams like Leicester for 30.

Not much different to us really.

The loss of CL revenue hits Chelsea much harder than it hit United in terms of STCC/FFP.

I don't think he will stay at Zenit, I reckon he will move somewhere later in the window. Why would they keep him and lose next season for nothing where a) he wants to leave and b) he can be sold for a nice profit. Not saying we need him per se, but I cannot see him staying there. If him leaving means they get 20-30M and need to replace with a new player or two maybe he will leave next week?

Maybe nearer the window but he's supposedly said he's staying at zenit until nxt year

The loss of CL revenue hits Chelsea much harder than it hit United in terms of STCC/FFP.

Think so myself mate.

Also read something a whilst back that Abramovic put the bloke in charge if transfers etc with the strict remit of staying within a strict budget on what fees and wages they offer - no more bankrolling them.

FFP buggered them up when it was relaxed as their entire model was get their team ahead of the rest prior to it coming in, and sustain it through selling young players, the relaxing of it meant others could just outspend them though.

Chelsea really if you look at it are competing transfer wise with the big boys only in the media now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.