Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer Witsel, I think we need a more dynamic CM rather than another sitter.

Carvalho is a lot different than our other DMs tho.

Both would be utterly superb.
I think Carvalho is actually very similar to Barry. He reads the game perfectly and can dictate the play from deep with excellent passing. He's slow but actually a bit faster than Barry and the big advantage over Barry he has is that he can go past players when pressed due to deceptive change of pace and ability to shield the ball.

He would work perfectly with Gueye beside him.

However we definitely aren't getting him or even still interested. Just yesterday he said he's happy were he is.

Kovacic wouldn't be a bad shout - seems way out of favour at madrid and young enough he may be willing to take the 'backwards' move in order to build himself up again, talented lad like
Would be an absolutely unreal signing, stuff dreams are made of. I know there's been the odd report about him been on the outer but he made 34 appearances in his first season at Real as a 21/22yo. There's no way he'd want to leave, nor can I see Real entertaining the idea of selling him.

As shitty as that is.

Should have just sent a team
Based on absolutely nothing, I reckon we may revive our Witsel interest before the deadline. Can't see Zenit wanting to lose him on a free.

Woudln't be suprised if that happens, wouldn't be suprised if Juve come in with a bid worth a tiny bit more than their last one on deadline day too.

Would be an absolutely unreal signing, stuff dreams are made of. I know there's been the odd report about him been on the outer but he made 34 appearances in his first season at Real as a 21/22yo. There's no way he'd want to leave, nor can I see Real entertaining the idea of selling him.

As shitty as that is.

Mate when your talking about Madrid then anything could happen, they could easily offload Rodriguez at a loss this summer or Isco or this lad, three players who a year or two ago where regarded as future superstars

Kovacic wouldn't be a bad shout - seems way out of favour at madrid and young enough he may be willing to take the 'backwards' move in order to build himself up again, talented lad like

He'd be an unbelievable signing. Not that it's likely to happen. Unless Ronald has some contacts who'd sort a loan out or something.

As shitty as that is.

Just checked him out mate and although he played in 34 games, his overall minutes where 1400 - and he only completed 90 mins in 3 games all season, so who knows his future

if we are going to raid real madrid a player i really find to be underrated is casemiro

still only 24 years old

doubt we will get him though, played 34 games in all comps for them last year however kovacic played the same amount of games too...

Status
Not open for further replies.