Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only here for the FM and FIFA tips, keep them coming.

Obviously the January window is coming up so there will be an update and some players won't be as good as maybe the summer.

Yarmolenko was supposed to be the be all and end all in the summer but if we go Tobias Svendsen from Molde, he's only 15 but he's rated an 80 potential on FM so he could be a premier league great. Asking price is only 18k too.

Eighteen grand, Eighteen grand, Tobias Svendsen.

I wonder how much Milan would want for Gianluigi Donnarumma. Could he even move at 16 (hes only 17 in Feb)...

If we gave them Mirallas for £15mil (or is it €15mil= £10.8?) Then perhaps if we added more on top we may be able to land him as the italians arent as flush as they used to be...and Berlusconi is still in bother.

I'd actually put up with Howard for another season or two if we could get him. Then again, he'd probably usurp howard anyway on day 1.

Fanciful i suppose, but you never know....

Would be happy with anything over £10mil for Mirallas now. Doesnt matter how good we think he is, if hes a squad player we need Martinez to bring in players he wants for the first 11.

I wonder how much Milan would want for Gianluigi Donnarumma. Could he even move at 16 (hes only 17 in Feb)...

If we gave them Mirallas for £15mil (or is it €15mil= £10.8?) Then perhaps if we added more on top we may be able to land him as the italians arent as flush as they used to be...and Berlusconi is still in bother.

I'd actually put up with Howard for another season or two if we could get him. Then again, he'd probably usurp howard anyway on day 1.

Would be happy with anything over £10mil for Mirallas now. Doesnt matter how good we think he is, if hes a squad player we need Martinez to bring in players he wants for the first 11.
Isnt that the guy that they have already basically said "we are clearing any obstacle for you to be first keeper, whatever you want you are our future"?

If I was to choose one post, any post, to symbolise everything I mock about the transfer window thread it would be this.

Wanting to swap Mirallas AND money for an unheard of 16 year old Italian.

And he wonders why.

Nicely summarised...yeah :)

Just 16 and already 6 games for them and about to be first choice for italy U21s...he's on the way to being a world class keeper.

Of course so many barriers to us landing him. However these kids seeing Stones,Barkley,Deulofeu and Lukaku will be swayed into joining us as opposed to other clubs. Holgate and others recently have said they have joined due to Martinez so were very attractive.

De Gea was meant to be going for £23mil in the summer. If we gave them Mirallas then surely wouldnt be too much additional.

Anyway like i said, really fanciful, but in the youth thread i think it was there was a debate on why we arent signing keepers at this level when we have brought in and also brought through players for other positions.

Isnt that the guy that they have already basically said "we are clearing any obstacle for you to be first keeper, whatever you want you are our future"?

If I was to choose one post, any post, to symbolise everything I mock about the transfer window thread it would be this.

Wanting to swap Mirallas AND money for an unheard of 16 year old Italian.

And he wonders why.

Unheard ? He is being lauded all over Italy and any European football fan will have heard of the kid. As a Milan follower im basing my wish for Everton signing him based on what I have seen.

Funny how the FM/FIFA put downs come from people who think a player who they haven't heard of are based on a game because that person isn't aware of the said name. Some of us do watch a lot of European football my friend its easily accessible via sky and bt (also streaming which I do not advocate in any such illegal way) model citizen mate.

Donnarumma isn't exactly unheard of.

But whatever, we're not getting him. He's 16 and is Milan's great hope for the future. No chance he'll be leaving.

As for selling Kev, we'd never get £15mil for him. 15 mil euros, maybe... But only sell if we've got a replacement lined up.

Nicely summarised...yeah :)

Just 16 and already 6 games for them and about to be first choice for italy U21s...he's on the way to being a world class keeper.

Of course so many barriers to us landing him. However these kids seeing Stones,Barkley,Deulofeu and Lukaku will be swayed into joining us as opposed to other clubs. Holgate and others recently have said they have joined due to Martinez so were very attractive.

De Gea was meant to be going for £23mil in the summer. If we gave them Mirallas then surely wouldnt be too much additional.

Anyway like i said, really fanciful, but in the youth thread i think it was there was a debate on why we arent signing keepers at this level when we have brought in and also brought through players for other positions.

I remember another young keeper that was first choice for all the international levels, everyone raved about him, he was going to be the next big thing, played for a top club, european experience at a young age etc. I wonder what happened to him?

Think his name was richard Wright?

No keeper at a young age is worth investing in to that extent mate, would you want another wright/simosen as first choice?

I remember another young keeper that was first choice for all the international levels, everyone raved about him, he was going to be the next big thing, played for a top club, european experience at a young age etc. I wonder what happened to him?

Think his name was richard Wright?

No keeper at a young age is worth investing in to that extent mate, would you want another wright/simosen as first choice?

Richard Wright was the best young keeper i've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.