Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
74dc9cb270c1cffe00c990fa6624484b.jpg

This pig needs an Everton scarf on

Quick @Sapie88 tie a cheese on toast banner to its arse.

A random yet realistic shout could be Didavi from Stuttgart. Plays in the 'No.10' role for them but also play out wide left.

Big, powerful player with a real eye for goal. The odd occasion I've seen Stuttgart play this season he's played very well - and would be ideal for the role that Kone is currently playing, but would also give the option of moving him into the centre.

Now this is obviously pure conjecture on my part, based on zero evidence that we'll ever be in for him. But he's the type of bargain - but quality - player that I think we could be looking at.

A random yet realistic shout could be Didavi from Stuttgart. Plays in the 'No.10' role for them but also play out wide left.

Big, powerful player with a real eye for goal. The odd occasion I've seen Stuttgart play this season he's played very well - and would be ideal for the role that Kone is currently playing, but would also give the option of moving him into the centre.

Now this is obviously pure conjecture on my part, based on zero evidence that we'll ever be in for him. But he's the type of bargain - but quality - player that I think we could be looking at.

I went to watch Schalke play against Hertha Berlin a few weeks ago and although I'd seen him play on TV, I was blown away by Max Meyer.

He's exactly the sort of player I'd love here - creative and coming in from the left a la Pienaar, low centre of gravity and carries the ball well.

I have no idea what sort of money you'd be looking at for him, but personally I think he'd be a much better fit than Yarmolenko (who I really rate but don't see how he and Deulofeu play together)

I went to watch Schalke play against Hertha Berlin a few weeks ago and although I'd seen him play on TV, I was blown away by Max Meyer.

He's exactly the sort of player I'd love here - creative and coming in from the left a la Pienaar, low centre of gravity and carries the ball well.

I have no idea what sort of money you'd be looking at for him, but personally I think he'd be a much better fit than Yarmolenko (who I really rate but don't see how he and Deulofeu play together)

Think he's still only 19 or 20, so he'd be a lot. They lost Draxler over the summer but Meyer is the one they value more I think - he's their big hope of getting back to competing for champions league.

Made me laugh the other day reading we are in for that Andre Gray from Burnley for 15 million. Rivalling Villa for him as well!

Seriously, no rumour right now is real in any sense, especially for us.

Made me laugh the other day reading we are in for that Andre Gray from Burnley for 15 million. Rivalling Villa for him as well!

Seriously, no rumour right now is real in any sense, especially for us.

He cost Burnley like £9m or something mental like that so 'if' anyone wants him it would be about that much more than likely.

The January window is more for teams haunted with the threat of relegation trying to bolster their squad. We will probably see Villa and Sunderland being active...followed by calls on here that we are being left behind clubs like Villa and Sunderland.

We have a very good well balanced squad and it appears a group from the academy pushing forward as well.

We always need to strengthen , but now it needs to be very specific, we need players as good or better than what we already have
and I am not sure if they will be available in this window.

Regarding Yarmolenko, am I wrong or does he play mainly on the right wing where Deulofeu plays and Lennon and Mirallas can play there as well.

We would all love Butland, but that ship has sailed two years ago. Stoke have money and no need to sell to little old Everton :p

Ps. I would love to shut down this thread until January

Status
Not open for further replies.