Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adama Traore looks promising. Should maybe seek to snap him up once Villa head down, would be a good replacement for Deulofeu if Barca comes calling. Always rated him.

And Sigurdsson I'd love.

Do you know what ??..... just been struggling to find any actual info on it. I swear he mentioned it in an interview on sky.
Still a great shout though...
Always rated him
Haha I would have been surprised to say the least! I think if we want someone to drift in from the left to give Baines that room he would be a quality addition. That being said if we want someone to play like Geri does on the left I'm not sure we can accommodate him on the team but definitely a quality player.

Adama Traore looks promising. Should maybe seek to snap him up once Villa head down, would be a good replacement for Deulofeu if Barca comes calling. Always rated him.

And Sigurdsson I'd love.
According to Barca forums, Traore chose Villa over other clubs just because they were willing to offer him a higher salary. Lots of players do it but a bit of flag for a young player when cash not playing time or development is their prime motivator.

And Sigurdsson I'd love.

Adama? You mean the "Made-in-China-wannabe" version of Deulofeu? I mean he's got the same playstyle and is a decent player but everything he does, Geri does better, and still there are other players who would be better than Adama to replace him if Barca do come knocking (You know, like Yarmolenko? Byram? Hell, even Mirallas if he stays?) I'd take him if the board was absolutely skint though.

Haha I would have been surprised to say the least! I think if we want someone to drift in from the left to give Baines that room he would be a quality addition. That being said if we want someone to play like Geri does on the left I'm not sure we can accommodate him on the team but definitely a quality player.
Yeah good points raised, Darn shame though, He always looked awesome for Spurs.
It also appears that my certain interview on Sky has now been remembered as a drunken chat with a Spurs fan . :blush: However.....
Let it be said if you say his full name very fast it sounds a bit like Goodison...tenious I know.:coffee:

@davek of course we need a GK LW and ST but we can only sign players who are available. We have no recognised competition for coleman in the squad so makes sense to spend £3mil on Byram and then also £3mil on Tarashaj to compete with Barkley....perhaps neither would be available in summer.

I'd be surprised if we didnt sign an attacking player once naismith is sold though.

Status
Not open for further replies.