Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the rumours are true about Mata, let's say they are. We would be pretty loaded in the midfield. Attention should be then focused at a GK, one or two CB, and another striker. Who would be your top choice and realistic choice for each position?
For me
K - Horn (surely we are a nice step up from Koln - think Begovic story may have legs though)
CB - Glik (Torino seem willing to sell)
ST - Milik (seems comfortable as sole striker or playing in tandem - would be a nice second option)

All seem reasonable, but have seen no links. If Stones is sold and say those three plus Mata and Witsel/Schneiderlin came in then we would still have funds for anther nice signing on the left side. Might have to lose Cleverley and say Kone and Oviedo for ffp salary reasons (though I think we could accept that).

If Stones does leave, Schaar could be a perfect replacement. Looked very good at the Euros, and was the best (albeit of a rather bad bunch) at Hoffenheim last season.

Sure RK will have his targets lined up, though.

I no longer want Milik, the lad seemed a decent sort, can hold the ball up well and would do an alright job at leading the line, but then so can Kone and as far as finishing goes, Kone seems better.

The lads only young and im sure he will improve and have a successful career, but finishing isnt something thats taught, its an instinct and he doesnt have it, SWERVE.

Janssen on the other hand is a natural finisher and slots for fun.

If Stones does leave, Schaar could be a perfect replacement. Looked very good at the Euros, and was the best (albeit of a rather bad bunch) at Hoffenheim last season.

Sure RK will have his targets lined up, though.
I'm waiting for Fonte to be linked..

And another Saints GOT invasion.

I no longer want Milik, the lad seemed a decent sort, can hold the ball up well and would do an alright job at leading the line, but then so can Kone and as far as finishing goes, Kone seems better.

The lads only young and im sure he will improve and have a successful career, but finishing isnt something thats taught, its an instinct and he doesnt have it, SWERVE.

I'd take either as a back up/option to Rom mate

I'd take either as a back up/option to Rom mate

Status
Not open for further replies.