Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the rumours are true about Mata, let's say they are. We would be pretty loaded in the midfield. Attention should be then focused at a GK, one or two CB, and another striker. Who would be your top choice and realistic choice for each position?
Well if we get Mata and Witsel I would expect a couple of our midfielders to be on their way out.

I'd be happy with Begovic as keeper as unless we are going to pay a ridiculous amount we won't be getting much better than him and at the price he will be it would be decent business. We need a big centre half who will head the ball away every time as we haven't had a commanding presence at the back in a long time and may need a replacement for Stones too. No idea who Koeman will be after to be honest and we need at least one striker maybe two or three depending who leaves.

Going to be a very interesting few months with lots of twists and turns.

Hope these rumours are true
Witsel
Mata
Pelle

Would be made up and keep lukaku and Barkley.

Sell kone,stones and cleverly or James.

And a new boss centre back.

I live just a mile out of the city centre and its been cloudy, raining and sunny all day so that picture could be today..

Another twitterist has already claimed to know the lad in the picture and stated it was taken a couple of years ago - along with the fact that Mata is apparently in Miami playing golf accordiing to some other social media.

Oh and not forgetting that he has not popped up on any GOT Flight trackers - so hold off on the splashing of bodily fluids just yet folks!

don't know why mata would be in liverpool anyway, we're still yet to agree a fee and we're probably still talking with his representatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.