Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take either as a back up/option to Rom mate

Not convinced personally on Milik, I know its hard to judge somebody at these Euros, the boy Robert and Lukaku would be worth 5m based on these Euros, I just didnt see enough from him and its the only time ive watched him play.

I actually watched Ajaxs last game of the season, he had been subbed by the time I turned it on.

So who knows, maybe he could be better than his showing, but I have some concerns.

Not convinced personally on Milik, I know its hard to judge somebody at these Euros, the boy Robert and Lukaku would be worth 5m based on these Euros, I just didnt see enough from him and its the only time ive watched him play.

I actually watched Ajaxs last game of the season, he had been subbed by the time I turned it on.

So who knows, maybe he could be better than his showing, but I have some concerns.

He could turn out to be a total bust mate, anyone moving from Holland can do that, both him and Janssen for the price of a shane long though cpould turn into cracking players, or both could end up being sold in 2 years to some jarg team for 3m

He could turn out to be a total bust mate, anyone moving from Holland can do that, both him and Janssen for the price of a shane long though cpould turn into cracking players, or both could end up being sold in 2 years to some jarg team for 3m

I know its not the best for "scouting" players, but to my shame, I watched a lot of vids on both players, Milik seems the better number 9, he would do an excellent job leading the line and is something he excels at, but Janssens finishing just blew me away, if given the choice, we should get Janssen.

I know its not the best for "scouting" players, but to my shame, I watched a lot of vids on both players, Milik seems the better number 9, he would do an excellent job leading the line and is something he excels at, but Janssens finishing just blew me away, if given the choice, we should get Janssen.

The fact Pocchetino wants Janssen makes me want him more as well mate, he seems a pretty good judge on players in the main

Fact is though eithe rone of them would be a gazillion times better than either Naisse or Koen being second option

P.S. only really watched vid of them both myself mate, besides for this tournament and a couple of Dutch games

The fact Pocchetino wants Janssen makes me want him more as well mate, he seems a pretty good judge on players in the main

Fact is though eithe rone of them would be a gazillion times better than either Naisse or Koen being second option

P.S. only really watched vid of them both myself mate, besides for this tournament and a couple of Dutch games

I can see a world where we look to bring both in, especially if Lukaku went. Even if he stays, and Kone goes I can see room for potentially both.

Status
Not open for further replies.