Homepage Update: Everton Televised Games Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Booked flights for 2 of the games I won't be able to go to now. The amount of money I have wasted on flights for games that were then changed in the last few years is staggering. I can't wait until fixtures are set in stone because by that time flights are mega expensive. Ridiculous and annoying!

Last edited:

Schedule is only rough if your getting beat and on a losing streak. If we are on a winning run the games can't come quick enough.

Indeed, mac.

This international break has absolutely dragged by for me because it is the firdt in a long time I am not glad I have no Everton fixture to, in all probability, frustrate or anger me.

But because we are going well all of a sudden, I do not want this break :rant:

No issue with the likes of the derby, city & spurs being moved as that's expected but ones like Bournemouth, Watford & especially Leicester on new years day. Even if you live right by the ground 12.30 on NYD would still be a struggle for most!

I've just put my seats on stubhub for Watford, Newcastle & Leicester.

No issue with the likes of the derby, city & spurs being moved as that's expected but ones like Bournemouth, Watford & especially Leicester on new years day. Even if you live right by the ground 12.30 on NYD would still be a struggle for most!

I've just put my seats on stubhub for Watford, Newcastle & Leicester.

..sadly, your posts provide me with an unhappy memory I have of once playing at Chelmsford City.

Last edited:
Great! Booked flights for 2 of the games I won't be able to go to now. The amount of money I have wasted on flights for games that were then changed in the last few years is staggering. I can't wait until fixtures are set in stone because by that time flights are mega expensive. Ridiculous and annoying!

Surely you must know by now not to book flights so far in advance for game?

Status
Not open for further replies.