Homepage Update: Everton Televised Games Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
A waste of time anyway if they do what they did for the United game and move it again even after releasing the original kick off time for TV.

Everton games selected for live Sky Sports coverage

Liverpool v Everton: Sunday, 2 December, 4.15pm
Everton v Watford: Monday, 10 December, 8pm
Manchester City v Everton: Saturday, 15 December, 12.30pm
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur: Sunday, 23 December, 4pm
Everton v Leicester City: Tuesday, 1 January, 12.30pm
Everton v Bournemouth: Sunday, 13 January, 2.15pm

Bournemouth is the one of the games in dec/jan i didnt expect to be on tv myself

Everton games selected for live Sky Sports coverage

Liverpool v Everton: Sunday, 2 December, 4.15pm
Everton v Watford: Monday, 10 December, 8pm
Manchester City v Everton: Saturday, 15 December, 12.30pm
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur: Sunday, 23 December, 4pm
Everton v Leicester City: Tuesday, 1 January, 12.30pm
Everton v Bournemouth: Sunday, 13 January, 2.15pm

Bournemouth is the one of the games in dec/jan i didnt expect to be on tv myself
I was hoping to get the Watford game in but Monday night is a no no for me
I’ll get the City Spurs and Bournemouth games in
The Derby game I’ll travel over and it’ll depend on the weather if I get to go

Oh good, they've moved the derby to my 30th birthday.

Why are we given the Monday game when everyone else is on the weekend and then city game we're the first ones to play in the morning game? Weird scheduling.

Late flights from Manchester
That’s what I’ll do
Or early flight Monday and late shift Monday
But I work and live in Dublin lol

I'm just north of Belfast.

I've flown dublin before but belfast so much less hassle. Have to work Christmas eve this year so Monday morning not much use.

I'm going to Cardiff next month and then Leicester would be my third of the season by new years day so not too bad.

I really hate the Monday games though. Absolute killers if you've booked for the weekend! Thankfully I didn't this time. Been stung before lol

I'm just north of Belfast.

I've flown dublin before but belfast so much less hassle. Have to work Christmas eve this year so Monday morning not much use.

I'm going to Cardiff next month and then Leicester would be my third of the season by new years day so not too bad.

I really hate the Monday games though. Absolute killers if you've booked for the weekend! Thankfully I didn't this time. Been stung before lol
I never book till the games are set in stone
I’m lucky though
I go on a friend of my late dads season ticket
He never goes in the bad weather unless it’s a big one and I get buddy pass for the flights so they are cheap
I stay with my dads friends son so accommodation is free and he loves me coming over as it’s an excuse to go on the beer
My wife and his wife normally go shopping when the match is in lol

We're one of only 2 teams who play 23rd December and New Years Day.

4 games in 9 days. Others have 3 days more rest.

It is what it is.
I did think when we had so many games so fast,and you see the like's of Liverpool who moan non stop about playing so many games so fast have one of the longest times in between,probably say nothing about IE playing the 29th dec then the next game been the 3rd jan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.