Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumfries / Digne / McNeil crosses into the box

Richarlison from out wide cutting in

James or his inevitable replacement

Plenty to be excited about
We are going to need to have a bit more to offer than just crosses into the box mate, defenders these days just eat that sort of thing up, also the recent comments in regards to heading the ball is going to mean that i think you will see a lot more faster paced passing game along the ground rather loads of crosses.

Ironically, he apparently has a good, consistent record in "big" games v Bayern.

Anyway, he's not our player to talk about...
He tends to have a run of a few really good games then in the next few will do his Iceland tribute act of going invisible then the same again and so on. As you say he is not our player and i would prefer Diaby he is better imo

We are going to need to have a bit more to offer than just crosses into the box mate, defenders these days just eat that sort of thing up, also the recent comments in regards to heading the ball is going to mean that i think you will see a lot more faster paced passing game along the ground rather loads of crosses.

Can the authorities actually do anything about heading in a proper match mate?

I cant see how its enforced when corners and free kicks are largely based on hoofing the ball into the penalty area for someone to get their head on.

Think the PL would be on a loser if they suddenly stopped heading would be a farce to watch.

FFP shouldn't even be a thing in covid times anyway. Everyone is losing money this just means clubs who have big incoming's can carry on spending while others can't unless they sell a big asset like Villa.

Massive and they struggled hugely without him in the last third of the season. To be fair to them they’ve been trying to cover the spread, Buendia is a good player, thought Traore really looked a good signing second half of the season too.

Theyve signed some good players but whether they automatically make up for Grealish is to be seen. You're right to say when he was out of the team, their form dipped. If I remember correctly it was bottom 6 form.

Can the authorities actually do anything about heading in a proper match mate?

I cant see how its enforced when corners and free kicks are largely based on hoofing the ball into the penalty area for someone to get their head on.

Think the PL would be on a loser if they suddenly stopped heading would be a farce to watch.
I have no idea how they are going to control it tbh, but it can't be a bad thing tbh it would at least rid the world of the likes of Allardyce and a few others and the dreaded hoof ball game

Status
Not open for further replies.