Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please compare Brands signings with fee, salary and contract lenght with those of Walsh. Then come back to me.
No i don't need too, I just know that under both we have signed some very average players, i could'nt care less about the other stuff

Villa are loosening Grealish, though.

To be fair, they have been canny in the transfer market for the last two seasons.

Them at Leicester showing us how it should be done recruitment wise & developing players too.

I think this summer we could be getting it right based on targets rumoured

McNeil - 21, English, would link up well with DCL in terms of his delivery into the box from out wide.

Dumfries - 25 big strong lad with pace and power

Gray - 25 on the cheap and pace to burn off the bench

We can’t control FFP . We can’t obviously afford Bailey , Villa getting rid of JG . Do we sell Richy and bring in 2/3 players ? Does he leave in 12 months time ? Still think we should try and hold off till 1st of September before the blue fume meter comes out . Going to be a very tough league next season ..

I dont really get the bed wetting about Aston Villa

Like, oh no they might steal our coveted 8th place spot, god help us

Anyway Give Me Denzel

I think this summer we could be getting it right based on targets rumoured

McNeil - 21, English, would link up well with DCL in terms of his delivery into the box from out wide.

Dumfries - 25 big strong lad with pace and power

Gray - 25 on the cheap and pace to burn off the bench

I think we will invest mate, but we will only invest in a certain profile of player, McNeill fits that profile.

The ladder is being pulled up somewhat, necessarily most likely.

I think whatever budget we have, we’re trying to make it stretch to three deals that will come later in the window, another wide player, right full and a loan. It’s feasible we might just get two, even missing out on the big one - like McNeill.

The frugality is no harm, nor is having a strict boundary on profile, our recruitment team aren’t fit to be trusted with big sums, they just aren’t.

And FFP doesn’t affect us till we qualify for Europe.
It’s the Pl P&S rules we’re in very real danger of breaching !!

But, but, but, we can just ignore them, I mean loads of teams have broken them and nothing has happened.

*plot twist, no team has ever broken the Pl P&S rules

I think we will invest mate, but we will only invest in a certain profile of player, McNeill fits that profile.

I think whatever budget we have, we’re trying to make it stretch to three deals that will come later in the window, another wide player, right full and a loan. It’s feasible we might just get two, even missing out on the big one - like McNeill.

The frugality is no harm, nor is having a strict boundary on profile, our recruitment team aren’t fit to be trusted with big sums, they just aren’t.

Yeah this summer is a tight one - we'll be doing what Villa are doing now next summer when Richarlison or DCL is off for £75+ million.

Villa are loosening Grealish, though.

To be fair, they have been canny in the transfer market for the last two seasons.

Them at Leicester showing us how it should be done recruitment wise & developing players too.

Probably are going to lose grealish, but I think the buendia and bailey are signings are more to tempt him to stay ( haven't they offered him a new contract ) if he does go I suspect they will reinvest that money again

I would imagine we are making teams sweat and hoping prices come down as we get closer to deadline. Maybe for example Barca accept a loan with bo obligation for Lenglet etc.

I'd also posit that Benitez doesnt massively fancy Dumfries. Maybe he wants a more defensive fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.