Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.

Were Swansea in the Prem at some point?

It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
Must hurt bottling a play off final and having to spend yet another season in the Championship

OK mate. How are Swansea getting on? They win those play-offs?

….you see this all the time. Remember Sheffield United doing well, Wolves more recently & even the likes of Middlesborough at one stage.

Everton have been in the top flight of English football more than any other side in the country, even the scab Big 6. We don’t take anything for granted but we tend to see them off and we remain true to the values of the game as we were over 130 years ago when we were founder members in England.

Its tough being an Evertonian but it’s better than supporting a club who hate any other that competes with them.

Last edited:

Can hardly be surprised by that tactic after the ridiculous decision to loan a player to one of the richest clubs in the world.
Not sure it was That ridiculous. What wouid we have got for him last summer. Not much.

Remember when they were trying to buy gana in the January window. Saying that they had limited funds because of FFP and trying to lowball us. Then in the middle of Negotiations they went and spent 40mil on paredes.

If they don’t want to pay the money, sell or loan him to an Italian club. PSG can do one

DoF model is suposed to mean we can make signings regardless of Manager (or lack thereof)

We can't even seem to get that right

Ha ha ha

Just because they’ve bought a player that’s performed in the championship. Let’s see at end of the summer. They could be spending the Grealish money for all we know

Status
Not open for further replies.