Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
….you see this all the time. Remember Sheffield United doing well, Wolves more recently & even the likes of Middlesborough at one stage.

Everton have been in the top flight of English football more than any other side in the country, even the scab Big 6. We don’t take anything for granted but we tend to see them off and we remain true to the values of the game as we were over 130 years ago when we were founder members of the game in England.

Its tough being an Evertonian but we don’t take anything for granted and it’s better than supporting a club who hate any other that competes with them.
Blah, blah, blah blah...we are mid-table mediocrity.

Once you accept it, you feel better.

Who are we likely to sell at this point.

Do we get to sell Rodriguez back to Madrid again now ? Given that I'm guessing he wants to follow his mate.

I assume Kean goes unless we have to play hard-ball and put him in the reserves or something.

Tosun ? Kenny ? Bernard ? Delph ?

Is it time to move on Holgate and Davies or do they still provide good squad value ?

Without Europe I guess we don't need the biggest squad.

Not sure it was That ridiculous. What wouid we have got for him last summer. Not much.

Remember when they were trying to buy gana in the January window. Saying that they had limited funds because of FFP and trying to lowball us. Then in the middle of Negotiations they went and spent 40mil on paredes.

If they don’t want to pay the money, sell or loan him to an Italian club. PSG can do one

At least it put him in a decent shop window.

Who are we likely to sell at this point.

Do we get to sell Rodriguez back to Madrid again now ? Given that I'm guessing he wants to follow his mate.

I assume Kean goes unless we have to play hard-ball and put him in the reserves or something.

Tosun ? Kenny ? Bernard ? Delph ?

Is it time to move on Holgate and Davies or do they still provide good squad value ?

Without Europe I guess we don't need the biggest squad.
We should be selling all of them as well as Ziggy and Iwobi.

Probably end up selling Richarlison and James and keeping the rubbish that no one wants.

….we are at the moment but things change. I’m very old, United, City, Chelsea, The Reds have all spent seasons out of the top flight in my life. At points they’d have wished they were mid table mediocracy.
True. I think I was 12 before the Reds got promoted to the top flight having been relegated when I was 3!

Modesty and taking the long view are the order of the day at present IMO.

….we are at the moment but things change. I’m very old, United, City, Chelsea, The Reds have all spent seasons out of the top flight in my life. At points they’d have wished they were mid table mediocrity.

I feel fine.
Unfortunately in today's world of technology and social media, instantaneous is the new old.

Nobody even remembers who came fifth in the PL two seasons ago; most don't even remember who came fifth this season.

It's all about money, league and cup trophies, and Champions League places.

The rest just make up the numbers and at the moment that's us.

It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
Enjoy the trip to Blackpool next season mate. Go on a roller coaster. Be the first ride you got in 20 years.

It must hurt for you to be in this league forever and immediatley be outshone by two newly promoted similiar sized teams in Villa and Leeds.

Villa are showing tremendous ambition unlike you. I would not be surprised if Everton become the next Newcastle or even worse, Sunderland.
The only reason your signing Buendia is because your best player is off ,think villa finished below everton didnt they ?

What's wrong with this guy? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.