Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice list, I also think these are our best players. I still can’t believe some posters here want Mina sold ffs

BTW, happy birthday! I hope you have a great one!

Mina only has 2 years left on his contract so we need to make a decision on him. Either a new contract should be offered or we should sell him before his value goes down.

Mina only has 2 years left on his contract so we need to make a decision on him. Either a new contract should be offered or we should sell him before his value goes down.
My hope is that he gets offer a new contract. He is only 26 and can continue to do well and even improve under a new manager and fitness system. His injuries can be annoying but he is a weapon in the air like none of the other defenders are.

My hope is that he gets offer a new contract. He is only 26 and can continue to do well and even improve under a new manager and fitness system. His injuries can be annoying but he is a weapon in the air like none of the other defenders are.
I still think he’s our best defender. His injuries are starting to be a concern considering his wages though. Decision needs to be made but I’d be happy to see him stay

Status
Not open for further replies.