Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see any team buying Iwobi with actual money. I think the only way he leaves is part of a player + cash deal or he goes on loan for the next 2-3 seasons. Terrible signing, has to be up there with one of the worst considering what we paid.

Right back is still a massive priority for me

I said it last season and I will say it again Coleman should be backup

Looks like we may be priced out of Aaron’s but I mentioned Dumfries as a target last season and he has 2 goals and 6 assists for PSV this season.

He wouldn’t cost a bomb and his wages would be quite low.

Brands should be all over this given that he was their former director of football
Physically and athleticism he will cope with the Premier League. However when i have seen him play for the Dutch national team or PSV his attacking bit does need some work on. Besides i doubt PSV will let him go on the cheap

Bring a blue home
View attachment 128364

Ha so it turns out that the reason Milan are letting a young talented Keeper go on a free is because they can't afford his super agents fees. The absolute state of modern football.

View attachment 128366

That sounds like brilliant contract structuring by Raiola. Force a Bosman and skim it at a higher percentage as wages rather than taking what FIFA will let you collect on transfer fees.

No wonder SAF hated his guts.

I know he has his fans on here though ive always been unsure if he's exactly what we need, but ive just read Ward Prowse has played every minute in the league for the past two seasons!
That alone would near tip the scales for me.

I can’t see any team buying Iwobi with actual money. I think the only way he leaves is part of a player + cash deal or he goes on loan for the next 2-3 seasons. Terrible signing, has to be up there with one of the worst considering what we paid.
This. I would take Zaha for him and Bolasie.

Brands has to have been working on targets since the last window/year, the issue we have is we need to shift Kean before we can get the ball rolling is my hunch. We will also look to move Iwobi, Bernard, Kenny, Gomes, Holgate.

Bring a blue home
View attachment 128364

Ha so it turns out that the reason Milan are letting a young talented Keeper go on a free is because they can't afford his super agents fees. The absolute state of modern football.

View attachment 128366
Thats rotten tbh, surely Fifa/Uefa need to address agents taking money out of the game like this.
The only service he is providing is negotiating a new contract for the player, who AC have brought through their ranks since he was 14.
The rat is asking for 20m not because his services deserve it, but by threat as he personally would lose out on the fee if he was to sell the player elsewhere.
Not a benefit to either the player or the club, just the rat.
Needs stamped out.

I hope we enact a more elaborate transfer strategy beyond just filling in gaps and replacing weak players. Need players that gel together and can play a particular style, a greater scope in vision is required

One problem here lads: Don’t we have to vault a few players in order to get some players in ?

And the biggest problem with that is who will buy them players we don’t want after the season we’ve had ???

suspect we couldn’t give them away

Status
Not open for further replies.