Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do know about his contract problems, which led fans to throwing fake money on the pitch at him. Just mad how far Milan have fallen from the top.
Fell off in recent years but finished second this season. Seem to be on the up again and have a pretty good squad now with or without Donurumma

No one, literally no one will entertain offering Everton anything for this dude, apart from maybe a couple of jumpers perhaps
I mean there are a lot of leagues about. Just because he's not suited to Everton and has proven to be an inconsistent top level performer doesn't mean there isn't a team or league that will suit him. His wages might be a problem but I'm not sure what he's on. I don't think he produces enough at this level for someone in his position.

I mean there are a lot of leagues about. Just because he's not suited to Everton and has proven to be an inconsistent top level performer doesn't mean there isn't a team or league that will suit him. His wages might be a problem but I'm not sure what he's on. I don't tiwe nk he produces enough at this level for someone in his position.

True enough problem may be how much of a loss we are likely to accept.

Which may hinder any transfer, maybe cashmere jumpers?

True enough problem may be how much of a loss we are likely to accept.

Which may hinder any transfer, maybe cashmere jumpers?
We'll have to accept we won't make a profit or even get our money back, He hasn't produced enough at this level so his stock is down.

He's been a big disappointment for me, he just never looks interested.

Please be true; yes I know it's twitter, just hoping haha

Needs a Michael Owen style brochure of why signing Alex ''International'' Iwobi will be truly amazing for your club.

1622052915672.png
:
#fireinthebooth

* Massive fan base in Lagos
* Absolute fire on Tik Tok
* Can play in a ''range'' of positions
* Guaranteed at least one assist a season

™for all enquiries contact @TheBigIguana @grandoldteam.com®

Status
Not open for further replies.