Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see any team buying Iwobi with actual money. I think the only way he leaves is part of a player + cash deal or he goes on loan for the next 2-3 seasons. Terrible signing, has to be up there with one of the worst considering what we paid.
Monopoly money, (or from back in pre-history) , milk tokens are fine with me. Anything on the positive side of zilch is more that he's worth.

So, its a winger, a CM, a RB to start, and then probably a top CB and a striker to fill things out. Our midfield was much improved when healthy last season, but it was so rarely healthy it needs another top class body in there.

Mr Brands was about a perfect 5 for 5 on last seasons transfers, just we suffered our typical set of injuries, so we need one more season of a near perfect hit rate to let Don Carlo do his thing..

I can’t see any team buying Iwobi with actual money. I think the only way he leaves is part of a player + cash deal or he goes on loan for the next 2-3 seasons. Terrible signing, has to be up there with one of the worst considering what we paid.
Pound for pound our worst signing of the post Moyee era, and possibly of the PL era

Status
Not open for further replies.