Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think we will go for a creative technical midfielder mate, don’t see us going for someone with pace there. I think we will target pace at full back and that’s where I think our pace will come from.

Are there creative technical players that also have pace out there?

One is in a CL place the other in the Europa, that’s exactly where my aspiration is at the moment. I think it’s ok to look around and see what others are doing and say fair play if they are doing well and if there is anything we can learn.

Leicester have come from no where to win a title, compete in the CL, two seasons ago we finished ahead of them, now they could be crashing through the CL glass ceiling again, how did that happen? We don’t live in isolation, we compete with others, if others are doing it better then us we have to learn and improve.
Go Foxes super soccer team of Leicestershire

Are there creative technical players that also have pace out there?
My brother said the other day that Ancelotti likened to Sigurdsson to Kaka, so look no further.

I suspect that he was trying to get me to kick off, though, so it could be a lie.

My brother said the other day that Ancelotti likened to Sigurdsson to Kaka, so look no further.

I suspect that he was trying to get me to kick off, though, so it could be a lie.
He said they'd be his top two to take a penalty I thought.

Which for me no, buy hardly the same thing.

One is in a CL place the other in the Europa, that’s exactly where my aspiration is at the moment. I think it’s ok to look around and see what others are doing and say fair play if they are doing well and if there is anything we can learn.

Leicester have come from no where to win a title, compete in the CL, two seasons ago we finished ahead of them, now they could be crashing through the CL glass ceiling again, how did that happen? We don’t live in isolation, we compete with others, if others are doing it better then us we have to learn and improve.
I really don't get why recognising another team is doing well gets some people so riled up. We laugh at Kopites for acting like a cult who don't give credit to other teams.

Personally think we will go for a creative technical midfielder mate, don’t see us going for someone with pace there. I think we will target pace at full back and that’s where I think our pace will come from.

...Periera at West Brom fits that tag but I don’t see us investing in that type whilst we have Rodriguez.

Periera is 25, a terrific talent with no fitness issues I’m aware of. Scored a screamer at Goodison, I imagine there’ll be a host of clubs queuing to acquire him this summer. Imagine having him fit & available every week.

Last edited:
...Periera at West Brom fits that tag but I don’t see us investing in that type whilst we have Rodriguez.

Periera is 25, a terrific talent with no fitness issues I’m aware of. Scored a screamer at Goodison, I imagine there’ll be a host of clubs queuing to acquire him this summer. Imagine having him fit & available every week.
Imagine having someone at the club who can find these guys when they're £5-10 million, rather than in demand from half the clubs in the league!

Status
Not open for further replies.