Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester have a top midfield like

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Add Soumare to that and can see them breaking into that top 6 for the foreseeable future barring any instability in the management if Todgers left.

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Add Soumare to that and can see them breaking into that top 6 for the foreseeable future barring any instability in the management if Todgers left.
I don’t understand why the biggest clubs haven’t come in and bought Ndidi or Madison yet.

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

If Vardy drops off then how do they replace him? He’s been in double figures for them each season for a while. Those types of strikers cost big money.

If Vardy drops off then how do they replace him? He’s been in double figures for them each season for a while. Those types of strikers cost big money.

The other thing is, Leicester, with all of these great players will finish how many points above us this season? 5?

I suspect it will be around 5 because they will get a fortunate 3 points against United. Were United in a regular schedule they would likely lose that game too and I'd anticipate us being within 2-3 points of them.

That's with enormous injuries for us, and without a summer where I'd guess we outspent them.

I happen to think Leicester will remain in the top 6, but it bodes well for us we are so close to them now.

And Vardy to me, looks close to being finished now.

The other thing is, Leicester, with all of these great players will finish how many points above us this season? 5?

I suspect it will be around 5 because they will get a fortunate 3 points against United. Were United in a regular schedule they would likely lose that game too and I'd anticipate us being within 2-3 points of them.

That's with enormous injuries for us, and without a summer where I'd guess we outspent them.

I happen to think Leicester will remain in the top 6, but it bodes well for us we are so close to them now.

No no mate, Leicester are the best team in the world, with the best players and the best manager.

I don’t understand why the biggest clubs haven’t come in and bought Ndidi or Madison yet.
I think the main thing that has put clubs off Ndidi is that his ball control/passing isn't quite the best, the defensive side to his game is unreal, but for a lot of these big clubs they want players more like Rodri who will do the passing side of the game

Maddison seems to be a bit of ****, has a reoccuring issue with his hip and seems to pick up quite a few injuries. By all accounts if what is going around on twitter etc. is true he is forcing through his move to a bigger club anyway.
Looks like we are going to be trying to sign Edouard, and this new system seems to be getting the best out of Iheanacho so a 2 up top system could be the way we go for the future. Of course we can't replace Vardy and his goals but we will likely look for more goals from other players (Barnes, Maddison, whatever right winger we sign, two strikers etc.) to try and make up for the Vardy goals. Surprising he only actually has 13 goals this season, and only 2 in like his last 22 matches or something, we seemed to have found a way to keep winning and scoring without him

We have also had massive injury issues this season, we had to change our entire system when Barnes got injured, Justin was on for our Player of the Season, we started the season with just 1 fit centre back etc etc. We have a great 11, but barely any squad depth. Which isn't good when also having to deal with a European campaign and going far in the FA Cup.

Maddison
Ndidi
Tielemans

Harvey Barnes is woefully underrated as well in my opinion, very dangerous footballer, who is only getting, better & better, was having a real break out season before his bad injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.