Everton Summer transfers 2021

Brownie

Player Valuation: £70m
Tell you what, Buendia is different class. Can't believe it @

buendiaworldclass.gif

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
Well kean didn’t get many chances. I’d love a top class forward. And get DCL on the bench when he’s not offering much. Surely long term that wouid help him. But any quality forward. Would rather sit on city’s bench or utds or Liverpool/Chelsea. And so on.

So I think you will be surprised. How hard it might be to attract a quality CF. Even Toney who will be a 30mil gamble. Might look at Leicester and think champions league football. So loads more games. And vardy is 34.
Well yeah Leicester are in a better position than us. We still need another forward though.

WA Toffee

Player Valuation: £40m
In the context that his club has dropped his asking price from £110mil to £75mil.

Showing that there are early deals to be done with clubs who need money. Backing up my point.

Where did i mention signing him in that post?
Mate, this GOT. If you mention that Messi and Bernard have the same shoe size, some people will go off on a rant about how can you possibly suggest that Bernard is as good as Messi

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks