Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

New goalkeeping coach signed up for the summer.

Smart. A lot cheaper than a new GK, and it puts the question to Pickford. Perform or move on.

Carlo has reiterated that he wants to keep Olsen. I’m sure I read he’s available for about £5m so I’m fine with that. It’s clear that he doesn’t intend to replace Pickford with a big signing so this allows us to channel our money elsewhere, and let’s be honest we need to.

I've noticed individuals emphasizing pace as a qualifying trait for the recruitment of a forward , I agree but we need more than just a speed merchant otherwise we end in the unfortunate situation where the dude is quick but doesn't actually produce any significant results or what scientists classify as the lennon-walcott predicament. Need a complete player

I want a midfielder who can complete not only a 4 yard pass but can also play a ball that a striker can run on to. Visionary stuff that some say is impossible I know, but it’s what I want.
Woah woah woah let's focus on acquiring a player that can complete a 4 yard pass before those ambitious notions start filling your head. We're a couple years from attracting that kind of player.

I've noticed individuals emphasizing pace as a qualifying trait for the recruitment of a forward , I agree but we need more than just a speed merchant otherwise we end in the unfortunate situation where the dude is quick but doesn't actually produce any significant results or what scientists classify as the lennon-walcott predicament. Need a complete player
We need speed, pure speed and nothing but speed.

Speedy speed speed

Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.