Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
The French League is a poorer league though - scoring 20 goals in France isnt the same as scoring 20 goals in the Premier League.

The fact Kean looked like a pub player 9/10 times playing for us suggests he's not yet good enough for the Big Boys League.
Would you call the Champions League a big boy league?

It's really funny how none of the other leagues are any good so we shouldn't buy those players while at the same time when we overpay for players from this league we should be looking for better deals.
Mbappe is now arguably the best footballer on the planet as both Messi and Ronaldo head towards the end of their careers.
I think most people would probably mention Newmarket if asked to name the ten most talented attacking players in the world.

This is the quality of player carving out chances for Moise Kean in a league rated as second tier , I feel that given the circumstances outlined that Kean should score as many as he did.

The French League is a poorer league though - scoring 20 goals in France isnt the same as scoring 20 goals in the Premier League.

The fact Kean looked like a pub player 9/10 times playing for us suggests he's not yet good enough for the Big Boys League.
His CV lists impressive records for league title winning and champions league regulars, Juventus and PSG.

Maybe he couldn't be arsed at Everton.

Mbappe is now arguably the best footballer on the planet as both Messi and Ronaldo head towards the end of their careers.
I think most people would probably mention Newmarket if asked to name the ten most talented attacking players in the world.

This is the quality of player carving out chances for Moise Kean in a league rated as second tier , I feel that given the circumstances outlined that Kean should score as many as he did.
Kean has been good in games they've not played

Most players that we sign are not mentioned here
I should clarify that by saying some signings are very well signposted on the mainstream media outlets and because of that are discussed here well before any signing is .made.

At different times in the past we did have people who did have genuine information but they were always chased out of here by idiots who were trying to prove themselves to be more clever than they really were..

New goalkeeping coach signed up for the summer.

I wonder if Stensson played a role in getting him. I think we've took a couple of scouts from Fleetwood as well over the last 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.