Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season we would have, before the 2nd June we would have, then Barca bought his outright contract for €9m. I doubt they will sell on just yet. That’s a bit of over complication when we can just go direct to a Norwich for Aarons or PSV for Dumfries
Theyre skint they'd sell anyone this year. Would prefer Emerson hes a Cafu, Dani Alves type pace and power, would be cheaper than Aarons who i like too, both better defensively than Dumfries.

Last season we would have, before the 2nd June we would have, then Barca bought his outright contract for €9m. I doubt they will sell on just yet. That’s a bit of over complication when we can just go direct to a Norwich for Aarons or PSV for Dumfries
But to be clear, barça paid 6M€ for the first 50% of Emerson, then 9M€ this summer. 15M€ total. If they want to sell him this summer, 50% of the total fee goes to Betis. So just to break even in real terms they would want 30M€ to sell him. From an accounting perspective, its a bit lower... but still.

That 50% to Betis goes down to 20% in January, so it makes no sense for either the buying club or Barcelona to sell this summer.

@NeilA1878... If they want to sell him this summer, 50% of the total fee goes to Betis. So just to break even in real terms they would want 30M€... didnt know that-that makes big difference.

But to be clear, barça paid 6M€ for the first 50% of Emerson, then 9M€ this summer. 15M€ total. If they want to sell him this summer, 50% of the total fee goes to Betis. So just to break even in real terms they would want 30M€ to sell him. From an accounting perspective, its a bit lower... but still.

That 50% to Betis goes down to 20% in January, so it makes no sense for either the buying club or Barcelona to sell this summer.

@Zatara

This is why no club has moved for precious Emerson

Gabigol is worst than Dom technically.
Dom has pace, power and strenght but he has none.
TBH three of them were dreadful in Copa Amerca, Barbosa, Jesus and Richarlison.
Brasil is now in the dark ages lol

A month to go in the transfer window. I do hope the club sign some players soon to give them a chance to integrate into the team before the season starts.

Leaving it to the last minute may save a few bob in wages and fees but it doesn’t help when they have never played together.

Gabigol is worst than Dom technically.
Dom has pace, power and strenght but he has none.
TBH three of them were dreadful in Copa Amerca, Barbosa, Jesus and Richarlison.
Brasil is now in the dark ages lol
I didn’t watch any, but saw richarlison got a few goals and presumed he played well.
Are you saying he didn’t?

Really? You dont think we could attract any of them apart from Aarons?

Or you mean we shouldnt try to attract them as theyre "expensive gambles" ?

Bailey, Guimaraes, Kamara just to randomly name 3 seem ready to me...Emerson walks into the side at Right back as well.

Theres a few on there i think we could get...Cherki is one i named as he seems like a bit of a Reinier type transfer.

If am honest right now mate, they are not the right fit or role. I think right now those players would be looking for clubs (as much as I hate saying it) the tier above. Besides maybe Kamara, and not matter how much I would love Bailey or Guimaraes, I don't see that happening for us right now.

I think if we had a squad capable of bringing in these really good youngsters and not expecting the world of them right away, 100%, but we most definately don't have that, its took Kean near 2 seasons and its debatable if he would ever even make it in the prem - I think its a valid point that any youngster coming in might need time to settle and we just cant afford that. Emerson is a good player, but I wouldn't mind a bet he wouldn't do that great in our league.

Cherki is going to be sensational, but I don't think we would have a chance in hell on that one personally.

A month to go in the transfer window. I do hope the club sign some players soon to give them a chance to integrate into the team before the season starts.

Leaving it to the last minute may save a few bob in wages and fees but it doesn’t help when they have never played together.
This is the Everton way every summer

They have to sell first because of FFP, that is clear now.

The business is likely to be late unfortunately. Nothing we can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.