Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulgini (Angers) and Spence linked. Bargain bin shopping continues (not saying either are bad players - never seen them).

The plus in this is it may indicate Richarlison won't be sold.

I think so but I suppose the club won’t want to risk an outlay until they are fairly certain they have sales in the pipeline to generate revenue.
It's clear we were fully expecting PSG to not be bad melts and just pay for Kean so we could get on with business.... That said we've brought on the cheap some good pace on the wings and even if their not elite players you could see the massive difference they've made just balancing the team out. With JPG back we have a solid midfielder who is - and i hate this saying but it genuinely is true in the case as we've never really seen him - basically a new signing. If we keep Richie (which i think we will) and James (Genuinely no idea. A week ago i was certain he was off but after the last week who knows) then we'll be ok. Maybe not incredible but we'd get through the season... if we can get a decent RB we'll finish higher than last season and if we can bring in a quality wide player like Bailey and maybe a better attacking midfielder i think we can have a really good season. The big problem last year was balance, pace and power and Benitez has addressed that. Personal opinions of the guy aside he's actually coaching the team rather than just telling them to play and with a team full of pretty average players that what we need.
There will be a point with regards to Kean where we stick or twist. We either push ahead with our top targets and hope PSG or someone eventually bid or we hold tight.
Likewise we can only hope someone comes in and takes Iwobi, Gomes and Delph off our hands... but it's unlikely sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.