Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Southall mentioned;

James likely off
Richarlison possibly off
Gomes/Delph/Iwobi/Bernard as deadwood

The deadwood i agree on and theres more of it to be punted out...

Boadu and Dumfries agent is Raiola.

Kean perhaps joining PSG on loan = us in the box seat for these two?

I wouldnt go for them...

Antony is someone id love us to sign...he and Gravenberch are the two in Holland now to go for.

What's stopping that Antony from being another Neres? He's only had one season and would be a huge gamble.

I honestly haven't seen the three play bar Dumfries at the Euros but if they're pacy then lets get them in as we dearly lack some pace and acceleration.

Interesting Southall mentioned;

James likely off
Richarlison possibly off
Gomes/Delph/Iwobi/Bernard as deadwood

The deadwood i agree on and theres more of it to be punted out...
Should be able to sell James and Richarlison for good fees.

I love Richarlison but he has been clearly beaten by DCL as the #1 ST and we've tried to pigeonhole him on the left flank to keep him on the pitch. He should be sold and someone more naturally able to run and assist given that spot.

I like Gomes but the rest should have been sold yesterday.

What's stopping that Antony from being another Neres? He's only had one season and would be a huge gamble.

I honestly haven't seen the three play bar Dumfries at the Euros but if they're pacy then lets get them in as we dearly lack some pace and acceleration.
Ajax players are always tough to analyse, and a gamble since the dutch game is so different.

However Antony is great on the ball, pacey and a good dribbler, also has a good delivery from out wide, a great crosser of the ball. Could see him do well in the Premier League.

Just hope we don't overpay, he's signed until 2025 in Ajax, so the fee could be high.

Im assuming youre unaware of Neres' knee injury?

For me, Antony actually looks better than he did pre-injury.

Id even say that if Neres is available on a cheap deal id take a punt on him as well.

Boadu is getting alot of praise and hype but for me ive not really watched him + surely we just bring Kean back as theyre both poachers.

I love Richarlison but he has been clearly beaten by DCL as the #1 ST and we've tried to pigeonhole him on the left flank to keep him on the pitch. He should be sold and someone more naturally able to run and assist given that spot.

I think we could sell/move on Gomes, Iwobi, Delph and Bernard for £35mil total.

The wages saved would be enormous...

Then you have others like Michael Keane, Moise Kean, Sigurdsson, Kenny, who could all bring in fees too.

Not to mention Mina who only has 2 years on his deal. Either he signs or is sold.

For me though, Id keep James and Richarlison...

To replace their quality you'd need £100mil to make it worth it.

I'm sure Richy is our most valuable player?

What you think?

Not sure who has the most years left on contract, him or DCL.

But reckon Rich could fetch 80mil easy

Ajax players are always tough to analyse, and a gamble since the dutch game is so different.

However Antony is great on the ball, pacey and a good dribbler, also has a good delivery from out wide, a great crosser of the ball. Could see him do well in the Premier League.

Just hope we don't overpay, he's signed until 2025 in Ajax, so the fee could be high.

Id say £30-35mil for Antony...Gravenberch i guess would be their marquee sale.

Be thrilled if we got either/both of those two.

What you think?

I would think Richy as well, but I'm skeptical we could get that much for him coming off his poor form.

I would guess around 60mil to one of the Spanish or Italian clubs.

I don't mind Dutch players as long as they're fast.
Richard-Wagner+The-Flying-dutchman-In-full-score-Edited-by-Felix-Weingartner.jpg

What you think?

Richarlison 3 years only
DCL 4 years

Btw Pickford also only 3 years.

I think with Richarlison being the Brazil centre forward his value is going to be high and he'd be seen as a top signing by one of the spanish sides like Madrid, Barca or Atletico.

I think if we were going to sell him then Madrid would be best and do a swap deal for 2 or 3 of their young players.

But, id rather we extend Pickford, DCL, Richarlison and Godfrey to 5 years...they should be the future...we have to buy more young players to add to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.