Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years we've said we've needed to buy at source and have players develop with us rather than buy when they are more established. It doesnt really matter what the source is- United, Rangers, Lille, Kyiv it seems like we are now doing that sprinkled with some experience.

Apart from Gana all our signings have been under 30 and all permanent deals apart from Gana will have resale value which is something we havent been too good at it in a good while.

This season for me is all about staying up and having relative comfort in doing so. If this young side can develop together to fulfil their potential and we can then add again next year thats when you could see a good side develop.

So is the plan for dom to miraculously stay fit then when attacking options are needed throw maupay in? As we have no depth whatsoever. I know frank didn't trust dele but the attacking options are already underwhelming and Everton are unable to evade an ample amount of significant injuries I think they really bungled things with offensive options and its actually a detriment to solid recruitment they did elsewhere on the pitch.

So is the plan for dom to miraculously stay fit then when attacking options are needed throw maupay in? As we have no depth whatsoever. I know frank didn't trust dele but the attacking options are already underwhelming and Everton are unable to evade an ample amount of significant injuries I think they really bungled things with offensive options and its actually a detriment to solid recruitment they did elsewhere on the pitch.
Maupay is our main attacker as far as I'm concerned. DCL may come in and out when he's fit but I wouldn't be relying on him

I dont even factor in DCL - in fact, I factor him out of the proceedings, because it's wise to do so.

We basically have Maupay and Rondon to choose from. We may or may not get a handful of back from injury type of games from Calvert-Lewin before he hobbles out again like Mina does.

Make no mistake, we are in a lot of trouble here cutting edge wise.

I dont even factor in Dominic Calvert-Lewin - in fact, I factor him out of the proceedings, because it's wise to do so.

We basically have Maupay and Rondon to choose from. We may or may not get a handful of back from injury type of games from Calvert-Lewin before he hobbles out again like Mina does.

Make no mistake, we are in a lot of trouble here cutting edge wise.
we will be sound

1662107896127.png

1662107917291.png

Bring a (couple of ) Blue(s) home

Status
Not open for further replies.