Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant understand why we still not in race for Moussa Dembele from Lyon. Alex Lacazette took the 9. role so he will be on the bench all year (no european cup so only Ligue 1)

21 goals last year, we could get him around 15m, maybe less because Lyon dont need him

Stop the Adams, Batshuayi, Gyokeres link, let's have someone who can put some real pression on DCL
Only thing I can think is that he wouldn't come to us

The standard of striker we're being linked to is piss poor lets be honest.
Quality strikers are in very short supply. The defending league champs just played an entire season without one in order to attract one of the best at a cut-rate price. Chelsea is churning and burning solutions every season, Tottenham are probably just going to run the contract of their irreplaceable big money striker down, United are relying on a 37-year-old former world beater and Serie A was just won by a club whose striker is 40.

None of this is normal, which is why yard dogs are commanding fees and established players at the position are out of reach.

His injuries wiped him out last season...

Sulemana is class as is Terrier...good wingers at Rennes.

I watch quite a bit of International Football, he was excellent for Belgium in the euros and before.

Just a very tricky player, not the tallest, but he’d be more than solid in this league.

He need to play, 26 years, the Premier League is more attractive than the Ligue 1, he know how to play in UK cause of his years in Celtic, let's make propaganda
Don't disagree I would take him for sure I was advocating for him when he was at Celtic. I just can't think of another reason why we wouldn't explore bringing him in he would be ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.