Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially if the 2 to 4M upfront fee is correct...

I don't think there is any real chance of that. We have loan payments/running cost to cover (we're basically self sufficient) plus we'd need funds to replace which that upfront fee wouldn't cover.

The only way I think SISU accept that is if the total fee is pushing the higher reported figure.

If he doesn't go this summer, I believe he'll go next season for 15-20 mil.

I don't think there is any real chance of that. We have loan payments/running cost to cover (we're basically self sufficient) plus we'd need funds to replace which that upfront fee wouldn't cover.

The only way I think SISU accept that is if the total fee is pushing the higher reported figure.

If he doesn't go this summer, I believe he'll go next season for 15-20 mil.
Do you accept Klarna?

Adams is one of the worst *strikers* out there.

I've seldom seen such lack of intelligent movement.

It comes to something when you say with a straight face you'd rather have Rondon.

It seems like the cat is out the bag now: they're going for more cheap tat as a back up to Calvert-Lewin, who they're hoping to see play the vast majority of games when he gets back after injury.

WTF are they thinking of?

Not that I believe that TransferToffee on Twitter, but he did just link us to Jeremy Doku, who’d be a truly delightful addition to our squad.

What a player.

His injuries wiped him out last season...

Sulemana is class as is Terrier...good wingers at Rennes.

Erm.

Besides, he only says we are exploring.
Cowardly article. We're exploring it and Saints absolutely aren't selling as they will say tonight, but they may actually sell and Everton may bid. Wow. A whole lot of nothing then. When was the last first from them? Them as in Okeefe and Boyland not Ornstein

Cowardly article. We're exploring it and Saints absolutely aren't selling as they will say tonight, but they may actually sell and Everton may bid. Wow. A whole lot of nothing then. When was the last first from them? Them as in Okeefe and Boyland not Ornstein
Last first? Honestly no idea, they dont really tend to break things as a rule, they mainly clarify.

But Alan Myers has a bad record and he nailed Coady this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.