Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m expecting we will have at best 3 points out of 15 by the end of august.
Can we not start with this negativity before we’ve even kicked a ball, never mind actually got our signings in. Chelsea could (and quite frankly should) batter us on the opening day and would have the same ability to do that every year for the past 20 years.

As for the rest of the 4 fixtures in the month I’m not being funny but our team last year were competitive with 2 of those and better than the other 2. Everything that has been suggested so far say Gana and Onana are effectively done, who’ll come straight in against Villa and will carry on, I imagine a forward will be brought in swiftly too, maybe Coady as well.

So what you’re saying is aside from Chelsea you only expect us to get 3 points from Villa, Forest, Brentford and Leeds despite us only losing Richy but possibly having added Patterson, Tarkowski, Coady, Gana, Onana, McNeil and maybe Broja to the starting 11?

Come off it. Have some sort of optimism.

Can’t spend what you’ve not got

And how do you know what we have in the club coffers, given how we are structuring the deals (O' Neill 4.8 million up front) and the 'promise' that we sell another big name in June next year (DOM or Pickford) we have bandwidth to sign now, under the guidance of the premier league. Not hard to figure out really!

Think coady is very overrated personally.

Also unsure why Wolves would let him go when he has missed 1 game in like 5/6 years for them.

We have also just signed a 29 year old CB. Would seem an odd step to sign another.

He is no longer Wolves first choice center back as they are adopting a back four in which Coady is terrible, he is totally one dimensional and only effective in the center of a three

If this is true it will mean Keane, Holgate or Mina are leaving and it will be on loan for a season as Wolves would still look for around 15 - 18 million for him as he has three years left on his contract

Coady's motivation? if he isn't first choice he wont be going to the World Cup, also been at Wolves 7 years they might want to do the right thing by him

Personally, Carragher lite horrible and wouldn't want him here, professionally good option for a three only for a year!

Presuming Onana and Gana happen(fingers crossed) then we need some more creativity and a striker. I would personally rather use the two domestic loan spots for that than bringing Coady in but then he is good in a back three.

Linked to Marseille forward Bamba Dieng, can play across the front positions.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ce-to-sign-senegal-international-bamba-dieng/

Can we not start with this negativity before we’ve even kicked a ball, never mind actually got our signings in. Chelsea could (and quite frankly should) batter us on the opening day and would have the same ability to do that every year for the past 20 years.

As for the rest of the 4 fixtures in the month I’m not being funny but our team last year were competitive with 2 of those and better than the other 2. Everything that has been suggested so far say Gana and Onana are effectively done, who’ll come straight in against Villa and will carry on, I imagine a forward will be brought in swiftly too, maybe Coady as well.

So what you’re saying is aside from Chelsea you only expect us to get 3 points from Villa, Forest, Brentford and Leeds despite us only losing Richy but possibly having added Patterson, Tarkowski, Coady, Gana, Onana, McNeil and maybe Broja to the starting 11?

Come off it. Have some sort of optimism.
I expect to lose to Chelsea and Villa.

Brentford did the double over us last season, a point would be decent for us.

Forest will come fresh and optimistic, I see a point there.

A point hopefully at Leeds too.

We have no goals in this team. Our two main strikers from the last 2 seasons are both gone.

I expect to lose to Chelsea and Villa.

Brentford did the double over us last season, a point would be decent for us.

Forest will come fresh and optimistic, I see a point there.

A point hopefully at Leeds too.

We have no goals in this team. Our two main strikers from the last 2 seasons are both gone.

I mean we hammered Brentford 4-1 in the cup, and were cruising against them in the league too, but had to play 70 odd minutes with 10 men, and 15 or whatever with 9. With 11 we win that game too.

Forest are rubbish.

I'll take the over on the 3 point start.

I mean we hammered Brentford 4-1 in the cup, and were cruising against them in the league too, but had to play 70 odd minutes with 10 men, and 15 or whatever with 9. With 11 we win that game too.

Forest are rubbish.

I'll take the over on the 3 point start.
Everyone also seems to forget they were on a run of 7 defeats and staring relegation in the face until Eriksen came in.

Onaha and Gana and thats our lot I reckon.

Loans for the rest.

Think we'll bring in 4 more mate, two loans and two buys.

Think we will still try to add two players like Gilmour and Gallacher (not those exactly but those 'profiles' of player) a cf and a young punt on a player.

One will be a 'experienced' player the other 2-3 all young.

25m x 5 years = 5m per year
3 years 15m
10m left when signed a new contract
10m x 5 years = 2m per year
3 years left = 6m

Im saying if somebody asked to buy him I would start at 20m.

Your suggesting we ring around and offer him about for 9.4m, he would certainly have many takers at that amount.

Its a moot point, cos its unlikely hes sold, but if he was we would get about 20m, IMO.

No, I wouldnt pay 20m for Michael Keane, but we could get that.

Think around 15m myself mate, again I wouldn't pay that but in a system that suits him he's a solid level premiership cb

Status
Not open for further replies.