Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a test if they can shift some bodies out.

Hard to see how we can make all of these mooted signings without that happening.

It will be a huge plus for Thelwell if some of Gomes, Allan, Mina are no longer at the club after Sept.1st. I don't expect much in that regard though. Gbamin will only go on loan surely.

Some people on here Jesus...

Chelsea have had a horrific pre season
They've effectively lost poo retry much there entire set of CB's and are playing a guy there who makes Keane look reliable, Koulibally should be a great signing for them but he's completely new to the league going into a defence with no stability from last season. We're moaning about hdving no striker - neither have they effectively atm, sold Lukaku, Broja got a knock, Bats not given a number, Werner gonna be off and Havertz who misses sitters.

They got absolutely torn apart by Arsenal in the US and struggled badly and lost v another US team.

People also writing off snea v Leeds (lost thee two best players and where awful last season) Brentford (awful until Erickson came in and now lost him), Villa (crap side, crapper manager) and Forest ego pretty much lost a couple if their best players back to their parents clubs and have bought to retry much a new first 11 almost (Lingard 150-200k lol)

Hard to see how we can make all of these mooted signings without that happening.

It will be a huge plus for Thelwell if some of Gomes, Allan, Mina are no longer at the club after Sept.1st. I don't expect much in that regard though. Gbamin will only go on loan surely.
Hard to see where Allan , Gomes and Gbamin fit in under FL. Wouldn't be surprised to see Allan go back to Italy and Gomes to Portugal but difficult to see any team forking out money for them . Gbamin likewise.

Mina - well I'm sure that Frank would play him but his fitness record is a joke.

Does the Kean money come in to this accounting period?

Just loans usually end/contracts expire on 30th June. So I'm assuming his payment would be expected on that day? So in terms of purchases now, we may be using that money now as it will be in this accounting period?

Or am I completely wrong?

Just 15m on McNeil isn't huge, tarks on a free, Vinagre on loan. Kean money covers Onana, gueye for what 8m?

Really only spent 22m-ish, and then it depends how deals are set up anyway.

Just loans usually end/contracts expire on 30th June. So I'm assuming his payment would be expected on that day? So in terms of purchases now, Iwe may be using that money now as it will be in this accounting period?
we don't have it yet and won't get it until unknown conditions are fulfilled , so I'd guess at no.

Some people on here Jesus...

Chelsea have had a horrific pre season
They've effectively lost poo retry much there entire set of CB's and are playing a guy there who makes Keane look reliable, Koulibally should be a great signing for them but he's completely new to the league going into a defence with no stability from last season. We're moaning about hdving no striker - neither have they effectively atm, sold Lukaku, Broja got a knock, Bats not given a number, Werner gonna be off and Havertz who misses sitters.

They got absolutely torn apart by Arsenal in the US and struggled badly and lost v another US team.

People also writing off snea v Leeds (lost thee two best players and where awful last season) Brentford (awful until Erickson came in and now lost him), Villa (crap side, crapper manager) and Forest ego pretty much lost a couple if their best players back to their parents clubs and have bought to retry much a new first 11 almost (Lingard 150-200k lol)
"Poo retry" ???

Is that a typo or a summary of our upcoming season?

we don't have it yet and won't get it until unknown conditions are fulfilled , so I'd guess at no.
Unknown to us. But the club know, and they may have already been met, which would also be reflected by the strong rumours that Juve wanted to sort it early for a slightly cheaper deal (giving us cash upfront for us to spend and we said no).

Hard to see where Allan , Gomes and Gbamin fit in under FL. Wouldn't be surprised to see Allan go back to Italy and Gomes to Portugal but difficult to see any team forking out money for them . Gbamin likewise.

Mina - well I'm sure that Frank would play him but his fitness record is a joke.

Gomes is gone, he'll never play for the club again after that Palace debacle - that sealed his fate

Allan is just a way inferior version of Gueye - can see him bring shifted on as soon as that deals confirmed

Gbanim is pretty much out the door too.

Unknown to us. But the club know, and they may have already been met, which would also be reflected by the strong rumours that Juve wanted to sort it early for a slightly cheaper deal (giving us cash upfront for us to spend and we said no).

I doubt it. Even if both parties know it will be triggered there’s probably a date in the contract next year where it becomes a reality and only then would we get the funds.

Just loans usually end/contracts expire on 30th June. So I'm assuming his payment would be expected on that day? So in terms of purchases now, we may be using that money now as it will be in this accounting period?

Or am I completely wrong?

Just 15m on McNeil isn't huge, tarks on a free, Vinagre on loan. Kean money covers Onana, gueye for what 8m?

Really only spent 22m-ish, and then it depends how deals are set up anyway.

I'd imagine that there'll be another 10m for Deli if the rumours of 20 appearances are true. Maybe more depending on the additional appearance clauses.

Gomes is gone, he'll never play for the club again after that Palace debacle - that sealed his fate

Allan is just a way inferior version of Gueye - can see him bring shifted on as soon as that deals confirmed

Gbanim is pretty much out the door too.

If Gana and Onana come in it means we don’t have to play Allan out of position anymore. Would keep.

The two above would be my priority because I do feel that Allan and Mina still offer something, with an emphasis on the latter apart from his jelly legs.

Allan however would be a sensible option to move on with his contract running down, but in terms of our midfield we can't afford to lose much needed strength.

Thelwell has a job on his hands because who'd be willing to offer the wages for some of the dross we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.