Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are better loaning someone with an option, none of those free agents maybe bar Belotti(who is probably better in Italy) are good enough.

Just think we have taken a chance and it has failed, thought dcl would be fit so we could wait when clubs might make players like broja. To become available and other clubs like burnley/watford may drop the price we pay upfront, the club wont bring a striker in for chelsea but i hope we will see the club push to bring one in for the game after

Not his biggest fan, but surely we have to consider Dennis now?

I think that if we really are waiting on Chelsea's response for Broja, buy Dennis to technically replace Richie (but he can play CF too) and then see if we can do a deal for Broja on Chelsea's terms. Even if that just means we loan him for a year with no options (which I normally hate) but we won't be in the Prem if we don't bring 2 forwards in now imo.

Saw a thing earlier about Watford now being prepared to drop their asking price for Dennis. So if true, maybe we can manage it??

Also, what about Traore at Shakhtar? Isn't that thing still in place to allow European clubs to take foreign players based in Ukraine on loan??

Not his biggest fan, but surely we have to consider Dennis now?

I think that if we really are waiting on Chelsea's response for Broja, buy Dennis to technically replace Richie (but he can play CF too) and then see if we can do a deal for Broja on Chelsea's terms. Even if that just means we loan him for a year with no options (which I normally hate) but we won't be in the Prem if we don't bring 2 forwards in now imo.

Saw a thing earlier about Watford now being prepared to drop their asking price for Dennis. So if true, maybe we can manage it??

Also, what about Traore at Shakhtar? Isn't that thing still in place to allow European clubs to take foreign players based in Ukraine on loan??
Same i would prefer him to cornet, is still a risk at the price they want for 20 mill. Not sure if the club is looking in other leagues aswell

DCL injury ? ... No worries ...(a) Decent back up striker ? NO (b) Kids to move up ? NO theyre out on loan
I'm sure the transfer "team" have a working list of players weve scouted / considered ...ready to move on ! ... Oh wait it's Everton ?! Oops

Just think we have taken a chance and it has failed, thought dcl would be fit so we could wait when clubs might make players like broja. To become available and other clubs like burnley/watford may drop the price we pay upfront, the club wont bring a striker in for chelsea but i hope we will see the club push to bring one in for the game after
To be honest ... I'm sure the club was looking at the Chelsea match as a free hit ...not expected to win / not a big deal to get players in etc....
BUT those 4 matches after that game but before the window closes are HUGE .... we can not wait till the end of the window to sort some improvements and cover. Imagine window closing only on 0 - 4 points and the derby ahead .....?!

AF417A3F-ED3B-4777-BD20-E60A7120353B.jpeg

Hope we just play McNeil as a false 9 supported by Gray and Gordon. The thought of Rondon starting the game in DCLs absence fills me with dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.