Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was you that said the manager would have no money to spend and we wouldn't make any signings.

No shame in being wrong or listening to and believing someone who is wrong.

Most transfers will be paid over time, nothing unusual in that.

Posted yesterday Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd We will not spend hardly anything And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he...

That's what I posted and until we have seen deal structure we aint paid in full I'm sure and have a freebie and a loan

I said hardly any money !!
Let's see come Sept if there's any big deals

Several new faces is better than nothing but you generally get what you pay for. Hope to be proved wrong but I can foresee many miserable journeys through the Mersey Tunnel next season.

The worry with Gilmour is how badly Norwich performed with him last season. Can only see numbers up until April but with him they got 0.4 points per game, without it was 1.2 points per game (he played 60% of the games and missed 40%). Significant difference, possibly a player who goes missing and we've already got more than enough of them.

Posted yesterday Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd We will not spend hardly anything And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he...

That's what I posted and until we have seen deal structure we aint paid in full I'm sure and have a freebie and a loan

Just so that I am clear how much would you consider as spending money?

Trying to get out of it now eh? £19 Mill Inc add ons counts as spending money. You get that right? Trying to weasel now by saying we haven't seen the deal structure is just that.. weaselling. No team pays for any player in full up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.