Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he couldn't find his own arse with both hands

Didn't Chelsea offer us Barkley at the start of the window on a free transfer which is our favored payment method? But this wouldn't happen anyway until Gomes has gone (wages wise) anyway?

Plus I believe the one we are actually working on with Chelsea is Broja, not Happy Gilmour and Barkley (hope I am right)

4mil upfront where are you getting that from?

What we went into with Cornett (5 million reported) but because of the release clause and they owe money from his former club they need the lot upfront

The Tory lad from Hull we went into them with 2.5 million up front and he went to Brentford with in excess of 5 million up front

So given that McNeill is an academy player from Burnley I would place the amount between 2.5 million and 5 million myself, plus it was mentioned by the young lad whom does the Burnley podcast that it was four million and on various twitter accounts

Its all rumours and best guess's but just using the information around the place, as like everyone else I am scouring the internet for information on signings..... and not sleeping much either!

Posted yesterday Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd We will not spend hardly anything And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he...

That's what I posted and until we have seen deal structure we aint paid in full I'm sure and have a freebie and a loan

I said hardly any money !!
Let's see come Sept if there's any big deals
I give up. What does that mean? ?

Didn't Chelsea offer us Barkley at the start of the window on a free transfer which is our favored payment method? But this wouldn't happen anyway until Gomes has gone (wages wise) anyway?

Plus I believe the one we are actually working on with Chelsea is Broja, not Happy Gilmour and Barkley (hope I am right)

After Tuchels comments today, I think Broja will be a deadline day job. Seems he wants to keep hold of him, I guess it depends who else they bring in aswell. Not too sure we can even get close to the 30m they're looking for

Posted yesterday Vault me if I'm wrong or close my account t come September 2nd We will not spend hardly anything And will be lucky to get a loan out of most prem teams That's from a very very well established agent who has had several high profile clients at the club during moshiris reign he...

That's what I posted and until we have seen deal structure we aint paid in full I'm sure and have a freebie and a loan

I said hardly any money !!
Let's see come Sept if there's any big deals

Time to do the honourable thing and delete your account. Your ITK has been proven to be complete gibbon fat and you've had your pants pulled down and embarrassed in front of the entire forum.

There's nothing stopping you making another account i guess though

Status
Not open for further replies.