Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks to go to the start of the season and we are massively weakened in comparison to even the relegation fighting outfit we finished last season with.

Even if we got 4/5 additions to the squad now with no more serious weakening of it we will struggle to blend a first team until the second month of the season.

IMO we're already one of the favourites to go down due to the summer inactivity and sale of Richarlison.

Lampard really should be issuing public ultimatums now. It's that serious.
It happens most transfer windows doesn't it (signings left late and being told it'll be 4 to 6 weeks before we can hope to see the best of them)!
This time, it feels different too. Last seasons escape and Richarlison gone also. If we get 5 points or more from the first 7 games I'd be amazed. Worrying times (again)!

We don't have a head of recruitment which won't be helping and I have long questioned about how good/qualified some of our actual scouts are. I suspect its a fear of the unknown, its a very naive way of doing things though and it needs to change.
The position has been left unfilled ever since Marcel‘s mate jumped ship to Spurs months ago a staggering but all to familiar lack of professionalism from a multi million pound business. Kevin Thelwell is being asked to do roles which are alien to him without any footballing expertise around him to carry some burden, all the while with his hands tied behind his back by our embarrassing financial position. Add Kenwright being involved in discussions and it’s little wonder why player recruitment is failing so miserably again and also why there are no links to obscure players as the structure to scour the market isn’t there anymore. Shambolic.

Sold out best player and no significant incomings with the new season on the horizon..

The owner and board are the cancer of the club. They are toxic and until they are gone we’ll continue our path into the abyss.

People can cry out about players and lampard are failing but how the hell is any manager or player meant to succeed under this regime.

Everything at the top is a complete shambles and are now paying for years and years of sheer stupidity and that’s solely down to this completely inept group of people running this place.

Sold out best player and no significant incomings with the new season on the horizon..

The owner and board are the cancer of the club. They are toxic and until they are gone we’ll continue our path into the abyss.

People can cry out about players and lampard are failing but how the hell is any manager or player meant to succeed under this regime.

Everything at the top is a complete shambles and are now paying for years and years of sheer stupidity and that’s solely down to this completely inept group of people running this place.

yep they want miracles this board so far of the incomings

thing is we would go nxt time

Moshiri is playing with fire.

Maybe he thinks the fans will turn up for 18 home games with blue flares and mass hysrteria as they did for a few games last season and see the club over the line with a rubbish squad.

The feller is out to lunch.
Moshiri is an accountant, he's probably worked out that buying a seasons worth of smoke bombs is cheaper than making a single signing!! Bill's probably picking them up as we speak!

I would just bring Barkley back at this stage, I am fearing for the club now to be honest. Getting humped by Minnesota that has existed 6 years has finished me off

It happens most transfer windows doesn't it (signings left late and being told it'll be 4 to 6 weeks before we can hope to see the best of them)!
This time, it feels different too. Last seasons escape and Richarlison gone also. If we get 5 points or more from the first 7 games I'd be amazed. Worrying times (again)!
Richarlison was a talisman we looked to.

I fear for this team if they dont get a player who can get important goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.