Tosun
Branthwaite
El Ghazi
Van Der Beek

In:
Tarkowski
Gbamin
Nkounkou

am i right in thinking that the squad is therefore currently depleted by 4 players compared to last season?

im not counting siggy cos lets face it he was not available last season and virginia went out on loan again so its the same situation with him.

could argue that el ghazi and tosun don't really matter as they barely played

will literally be a bench full of kids v chelsea at this rate
Think you are being generous by adding 2 lads we already owned and who aren't any good.

16/17 - £76.6M
17/18 168.3M
18/19 - 108.4M
19/20 - 147M
20/21 - £66M
21/22 - 35M

Apologies - £601M

Did £600m leave our club to purchase other players?? Yes or No, the answer is yes.

Don't blame net spend because we spent £100m on Bolasie, Walcott, Keane and Kean

And mert, don't care about the RS

It doesn't matter, we've spent £608m far more than any other club and invested it so poorly that we were in a relegation battle last year.

Stop acting like we've lost our best players year on year, we've lost 2 in 6 years. Lukaku and Richarllson - and at a massive push, Stones. The rest our bang average and we've been begging for them to leave - and we sold them at a loss

Weve not spent £608mil though...we also didnt spent £35mil last summer.

More like £27.5mil.

Could have a knock on for the Broja situation...

Thats a good price for West Ham

It may help if we actually sold players...

It’s not being generous

Both Gbamin and Nkounkou were loaned out last season so weren’t available to Frank

As things stand they don’t appear to be going out on loan this season or getting sold so they are technically new additions for franks squad
I'm not so sure they will still be here at the end of the window

Weve not spent £608mil though...we also didnt spent £35mil last summer.

More like £27.5mil.

Thats a good price for West Ham

It may help if we actually sold players...
Your posts are now just quotes. I fear even you've lost all hope ! ?

Well we’ve signed Tarkowski on perm so no one now except free/loan?
The tweet said after tarkowski.

And yes, I’m sceptical that we have the resources to bring in 2 permanent signings unless one of them is for free or a cheap punt.

To be clear, I think we’ll spend money on one player that will improve us, without any more significant outs.

It doesn't matter, we've spent £608m far more than any other club and invested it so poorly that we were in a relegation battle last year.

Stop acting like we've lost our best players year on year, we've lost 2 in 6 years. Lukaku and Richarllson - and at a massive push, Stones. The rest our bang average and we've been begging for them to leave - and we sold them at a loss

Player trading doesn’t matter? Heard it all now.

Out:
Richarlison
Kenny
Delph
Tosun
Branthwaite
El Ghazi
Van Der Beek

In:
Tarkowski
Gbamin
Nkounkou

am i right in thinking that the squad is therefore currently depleted by 4 players compared to last season?

im not counting siggy cos lets face it he was not available last season and virginia went out on loan again so its the same situation with him.

could argue that el ghazi and tosun don't really matter as they barely played

will literally be a bench full of kids v chelsea at this rate

The squad was too big anyway. It needed trimming down.

Surprised Maitland-Niles hasn't cropped up this summer yet, given our RB and CM options are unconvincing. Not saying I'd be excited by it but he's mentioned a lot before and fits the bill position wise.
You never know lol. Although he is also more of a wing back right and maybe not the midfielder Lampard thinks to play a passing game

Status
Not open for further replies.