Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot your penchant for dumbing down every discussion to a level you can understand and twisting the point of argument so far that it barely relates any more to the original point

Yeah I look forward to clubs around us in the bottom half being unimpacted by long term injuries to their top players in key positions because they have a good culture.
If they spent in excess of £500m I doubt they'd be there

Mismanagement. Maybe relegation is what we need.. a fresh restart and get rid of lampard and the rest of the deadwood.
I know I’m quick to jump the gun on lampard but I don’t think he’s a good manager. Passion isn’t enough to win games..
If we get relegated mate well carry on dropping with the way are finances are wed Probaly get a points deduction

16/17 - £76.6M
17/18 168.3M
18/19 - 108.4M
19/20 - 147M
20/21 - £66M
21/22 - 35M

Apologies - £601M

Not all of that was from our money, net spend is what we have actually spent….and i know it doesn't fit the narrative or make your point stand out as much…but we are less than half that amount net spend.

The RS and klopp have spent £900 million using your way…but have you ever heard anyone quote that for them!?!

Not all of that was from our money, net spend is what we have actually spent….and i know it doesn't fit the narrative or make your point stand out as much…but we are less than half that amount net spend.

The RS and klopp have spent £900 million using your way…but have you ever heard anyone quote that for them!?!
Net spend is the most meaningless thing in modern football.

Status
Not open for further replies.