Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 2.5 going up to 15 when they wanted 30. I like that the club have went for a player like him is just the talk of the ffp has got me worried when we still need key positions filled
Ok, this has absolutely triggered the grammar Nazi in me.

son-dont-make-me-come-over-there-and-kill-you-with-this-paper.jpg

Do you have any recent examples on which you base that belief?
Jose Sa.

There are others too. Areola, Fabianski, Dubravka I think was cheap. None are stand outs but that isn't my point at all. It's reasonable play at low prices. It's a lot harder to do that at striker or in the midfield.

It is.

It isn't any fun to look at the team and admit they're all pretty crap and even the best among them aren't world class because they stand out in the sea of crap but that is also pretty much where we're at.
Im happy to admit we dont have a single World Class player.

But im not having that Dubz fella is better than Pickford, im just not.

What even is a Jose Sa?

He’s crap mate sorry. No chance.
Not claiming he's a world-class talent. But he's clearly better than Rondon, so If he was on a similar wage I would happily replace the older player who showed up so overweight and unfit that he couldn't run in his first dozen games, with the slightly younger and more pacy player who has just as much prem experience.

And he wouldn’t come back anyway I’d suspect..
I'd be amazed if he'd even pick up the phone when we called, after the way he was treated last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.