Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Goodness. Thought we had forgotten to sign a young keeper for a bit .

And has failed in every previous visit to the Prem. How much are you prepared to gamble on him?
I know where you are coming from, but he has a presence about him that I think we are sadly lacking, bullies defenders, a bit of snide.
Our current lot are the biggest load of snowflakes I've ever seen.

No point in us signing him then!
:)
Just typical fans really Ste. Ours would be no different.

I don't think Gallagher is a flexible player. For me he needs to play as the advanced midfielder in a 3. Whether that be a 532 or 433. If we aren't going to play either of those systems he would be just as ineffective for us.

I actually think they are the 2 formations we should be playing depending on the opposition, and we seem to be building a squad to be able to do just that.

Garner could be yet another average overpriced English player. Never do it in the PL, we need Gana.

My concern with him mate is his speed of thought and the time he takes to pick a pass, he tends to take that little while longer, to make his mind up then the real deal PL deep-lyres, it may come and he may adjust fine, but the time he got in the Championship he might not get in the PL, he also has a habit of just undercutting the power of his passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.