Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolves in advanced talks for Kalajdzic​

Wolves are in advanced negotiations with Stuttgart over a deal for striker Sasha Kalajdzic - who was on Manchester United's list of possible targets earlier this month.

Sky Sports News has been told that Wolves and the Bundesliga club are still some distance away in terms of valuation.

Wolves have indicated they're prepared to pay £15m for the 6ft 7in Austrian international, but Stuttgart are currently asking for £21.1m (Є25m).

It's not thought personal terms would be an issue with the player, who is keen on a move to the Premier League.

Kaladjzic has a year left to run on his current Stuttgart contract.
Would have been perfect for us would have brought the best out of O'Neill.

Not seen anything of him, is he decent - by that I mean do you feel that from what you have seen he would be an adequate replacement for Richy?

Honestly never watched the lad mate, just read and watched what I could in him after he first got linked, the Rovers fans really like him as well.

He's improved a lot the last two seasons and when really young was very very highly rated.

In what Richy brought he's no replacement, but he does know where the net is and seems on an upwards trajectory - maybe a later bloomer

I think that's a lot of paranoia mate.

I don't think someone senior at Everton is thinking they need a master plan to blag fans that we're trying to sign a player on loan that 99% of Evertonians hadn't heard of.
Really wish I could agree, but the club hierarchy have previous. They love a lie. They are parasites (one in particular). But that would be for a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.