Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objectively speaking, why would he want to leave Brighton for Everton at the minute? Unless of course we were offering vastly improved wages.

He’s probably on a list of potential replacements for Gordon but I can’t imagine it happening.
Like you said, must be wages only. And id think we would have to offer him double what hes on now. I dont think hes daft enough to want to join us.

Objectively speaking, why would he want to leave Brighton for Everton at the minute? Unless of course we were offering vastly improved wages.

He’s probably on a list of potential replacements for Gordon but I can’t imagine it happening.
He'd cost more than we'd get for Gordon, so he's no replacement...

Need more than one striker.

Need one decent striker and one decent winger/inside forward who can actually shoot.

Disaster if we dont bring that in for me.
Brereton Diaz fits the latter role - not a DCL replacement though,much more a Richy one I'd say. Forward really but also an emergency striker type.

it is not a recent update right ? Seeing he can also play from the wing, we should sign him together with another striker. Could be Richy's replacement and not too expensive. ! FFS GET IT DONE ! give them Rondon and Cannon on loan

The article was posted 38mins ago but who knows what’s going on really.

Disagree entirely. It's the perfect transfer given our situation. If we say we are bidding for a 'top' striker, then his camp come out straight away and basically laugh it off. If it is a lesser forward, we will (as demonstrated on here) all disagree as to whether it is the right one.

Yet, with an attacking midfielder, we would probably all agree we need creativity, just that it isn't the no. 1 priority. So therefore, we say it is a young, exciting talent that is totally left-field. I watch as much footy as I can from different leagues, and I don't recall ever seeing Kudus play. This has the simultaneous effect of making many of us excited but also making us think that some proper international scouting is going on, so therefore the same might be going on with our striker search.

Using Footy Insider is perfect because they've burnt Joyce and King a few times with fake bids. If FI breaks it and the others ask for confirmation, confirmation is different and they can claim there was some kind of miscommunication/difficulty.

The inability/unwillingness of some of our fans to see it reminds me of people commenting on politics in this country? Why would they lie? What do they have to gain? And if they do lie, they'll be found out. You know what, our current government lie because they've tested the water and know they can get away with it thanks to friends in the media and the apathy of the general voter. Same kind of thing here.
If Bill and the board were the Machiavellian masterminds they’re being painted here we’d be in much better shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.