Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i look at his you tube i tend to think the same. This seems like a DCL back up, but he is not the Richarlison replacement. So wither we buy another wide forward of attacking midfielder for the starting 11. This guy will do as long as Dom is out and we have nothing better.
I think McNeil is the Richarlison replacement. We arent looking to replace like for like, considering we just survived relegation. I think the approach Lampard is taking is much more reasonable, shore up the core of the squad, make us very hard to score against, a midfield to control the game, and enough attacking to get some wins. If all goes well next season you can bring in the flashy attackers.

We brought in two CBs and 2 CM/DMs to solidify the defense, are getting a backup striker for DCL so we dont have to play Rondon, and McNeil replaces Richarlison by being not as good of a wide player but solid defensively and good at playing more inside, which Lampard wants. The sale of Richy always meant are attack was going to be weaker, but it funded an 80% replacement and then improving 5 other positions.

From the stats it seems that Guirassy has been a “supersub” for Rennes last season. Played 37 matches but only 7 from start.

I just want to be a nice guy and be everyone’s pal.

I respect you

Some people you feed carrots, some people you give the stick.

I would feed you carrots mack.

Really hope we sign that handsome Swede and not the big fatty from France.
I’ve never wanted to rag consecutive posts as much as these two ever on GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.