Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Pedro, Karlan Grant, Joel Piroe, Teemu Pukki and Diaz as above. I also like Adebajo at Luton who's worked his way up the leagues rather than down. Then there's unfashionable target men like Lyndon Dykes or Ross Stewart who would suit us better than Gyokeres.
Couldn't help but read that to the Billy Joel tune "We Didn't Start the Fire"

I am encouraged that Brighton had him at some point as they rarely get it massively wrong and he can play up front and out wide is a help too

Kalimuendo available for 21m, way way better option than a lad from Coventry with one ok season who wasn't good enough for a Brighton desperate for any decent striker themselves, Brighton don't tend to get it wrong on younger players very often, fact they let him go for 1m says a lot.

Guys level is probably no better than Simms

Rarely get it massively wrong but let him go for just 1m, think about that

I suppose mate but let’s face it, I can’t see us having the cash to pay £35m for Broja now especially after the Onana deal so there always had to be sacrifices and this might have to be it.

At 24 and a cheap price you’d expect given the £1’ buy price last summer, there is no real harm done to our overall mess of a finance sheet as far as I can see

I suppose mate but let’s face it, I can’t see us having the cash to pay £35m for Broja now especially after the Onana deal so there always had to be sacrifices and this might have to be it.

At 24 and a cheap price you’d expect given the £1’ buy price last summer, there is no real harm done to our overall mess of a finance sheet as far as I can see

Depends mate, I don't see the point bringing any player into the club whose not good enough, don't think this lad is, he looks very much a typical okay Championship level striker. Already 24 so likelihood is not gonna suddenly develop by a massive amount over what he is now which looks limited, and the reason Brighton let him go.

Rumours are 12-15m I've seen which is a huge waste

Status
Not open for further replies.